kind led k3 xl300

• Thread starter randyrhoads9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
new to all this so any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have a 2x4 tent set up and about to start some clones, I have and kind led k3 xl300 full spectrum grow light and I was wondering if that would be smart to use to vegetation?

https://www.amazon.com/Kind-LED-XL300-Grow-Flowers/dp/B07M8YMKZV

I may be a bit biased ( i have the xl300, xl450 & xl600) but I think you will be very happy with that light for all phases of your grow. I use my 600 in my grow cabinet exclusively. The other two in my flower cabinet. My first two grows were in the 2x2 cabinet with the 300 and i had zero problems.

Happy Growing 🍻 🥂

20190122 214029
randyrhoads9

randyrhoads9

I may be a bit biased ( i have the xl300, xl450 & xl600) but I think you will be very happy with that light for all phases of your grow. I use my 600 in my grow cabinet exclusively. The other two in my flower cabinet. My first two grows were in the 2x2 cabinet with the 300 and i had zero problems.

Happy Growing 🍻 🥂
thank you!

Pileit

Pileit

We have several kind k5 1000. They do well growing. We also have many fluence spydr x plus, fluence 2i and a few gavita led 1650 and 1700. We started out with 15 k5 1000 kind led,s and several gavita hps. They all do well. My fault with kind is i have had 5 crap out on me. The first run one stopped working. Second run another crapped out. They were sent in and they took care of them. They werent put into service until the free shipping to and from kind was over. I beleive first 90 days they pay shipping. They sat in boxes for about that before the room they were going in was finished. They are 2.5 yrs old and grow good bud. We have had 3 more recently stop working properly. The led screen goes blank and no led lights light. The fans all come on but no lights or led screen. A real hassle to ship them and now out of warranty. I called and emailed asking if this was a common fault and reply was no. I was hoping they could tell me what the common failure was. Shipping is expensive on a heavy light. They claim they havent heard of it happening. We have several rooms and several quest dehumidifiers. Humidity is seldom above 50 percent in flower. The lights are clean and have never gotten wet. Out of dozens of led and hps lights, these are the only failures. All kinds of dehumidifiers, air conditioning units,lights, co2 monitors and other fragile equipment. I have replaced them with fluence but will try to see if someone locally can repair them. Shipping both ways i beleive is over 100.00. I will not be buying them again. The main thing besides not working i dont like is all the fans. They have8 fans per fixture. Fluence and gavita led have heat sinks on top of the led bars,no fans. The fans run continuously even when lights are on their 12 hour off time. They seem very strong and grow great bud. We have to have them quite alot higher than the other led,s. Best of luck. Our best runs with led,s are with higher temps and lower ppm,s. Led,s can grow much better than hps. You just have to feed them and manage differently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom