Kind Roots - Soil Balance Pro

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

ran across this - using this product increases trichome , terpene development buy 100% better than Terpinator, Terpenez, ect I ordered one - will keep informed. this stuff deals with the roots noT the "P" (they offffer a sample $14.00) "Soil Balance Pro.com" thoughts guy's ?????? ( the makers of Great White have a new product now call: Myco-chum )

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
$30.00 for 10 grams!! Ouch. They dont claim a 100% increase, but a 100% refund if you dont see a improvement compared to other products.

testiclees

testiclees

I used soil balance pro on this plant. It's my first run so I have no point of comparison. There was a plain and obvious response to SBP on every plant treated. I harvested this plant in 2 stages. This is a bud from beneath tops that i cut off 2 weeks ago. So this plant went just about 12 weeks.
1 29 gg1

H

hawkman

I used soil balance pro on this plant. It's my first run so I have no point of comparison. There was a plain and obvious response to SBP on every plant treated. I harvested this plant in 2 stages. This is a bud from beneath tops that i cut off 2 weeks ago. So this plant went just about 12 weeks.View attachment 854296
soil balance does work but don't use Mamomth P with it becasue they both do the same thing and they recommend not useing both - if you use only use one -- Soil Balance on;y came out about a few years ago , remember when they gave out sample of - Great growing and thanks for the report (have both products running Mamanoth this grow will keep you informed

testiclees

testiclees

soil balance does work but don't use Mamomth P with it becasue they both do the same thing and they recommend not useing both - if you use only use one -- Soil Balance on;y came out about a few years ago , remember when they gave out sample of - Great growing and thanks for the report (have both products running Mamanoth this grow will keep you informed
Thanks man

I've been using Sea Green along with SBP. I alternate SBP/SG dosing once a week. This run i used those products for 2/3 of the flowering period. I think 've got a feel for getting the most out of them. I expect next run will be better. Will also bump up to 7gal pots. I'll def post some updates
1 29 gg2

H

hawkman

Thanks man

I've been using Sea Green along with SBP. I alternate SBP/SG dosing once a week. This run i used those products for 2/3 of the flowering period. I think 've got a feel for getting the most out of them. I expect next run will be better. Will also bump up to 7gal pots. I'll def post some updates View attachment 854325 .
running 7 gallon air pot this go-a-round

E

Elevated

I won emerald cup in Cali for highest terpenes using soil balance pro. Its hella expensive bud creates beautiful flowers and amazing smell. Also for extract definately increases yield. It's worth trying, I think it's an amazing product. I am friends with the owner if you want deal I can hook you up, just PM me

testiclees

testiclees

I won emerald cup in Cali for highest terpenes using soil balance pro. Its hella expensive bud creates beautiful flowers and amazing smell. Also for extract definately increases yield. It's worth trying, I think it's an amazing product. I am friends with the owner if you want deal I can hook you up, just PM me
Congrats dude.

Tell us more about how you used it and anything you learned about it as you went through your grow. Did you use it from start to finish, what was your feeding schedule like.

Thanks for sharing

E

Elevated

For sure, thanks. So I used every week 1 gram per 10 gallons. I've used soil balance all the way through, you cannot go wrong. If on a budget I'd run it pre flower on. It has steptomyces so helps fight pathogens and powdery mildew. It is the most dense microbe on the market. This year I did field study on greenhouses and with soil balance and algae I got 40-100% more yield on oil extracted than the control. Also I got 21% thc oil/terps from our biomass/trim. Not flowers, just trim. I am really happy with it. I know some large hemp farmers spending over 50k to increase cbd as well. Bottom line more microbes more terpenes! I have other methods not availible on the market to further increase oil production, Crystal's and Terps all organically

H

hawkman

congratulation - glad you posted - what do/or have you ever used Mamonth P or Massive Bloom (green planet) ? have soil balance going to us next time - at present using Mamonth-P and Massive Bloom once in flower/ any and all information is appreciated -- It all come's down to the roots

H

hawkman

I used soil balance pro on this plant. It's my first run so I have no point of comparison. There was a plain and obvious response to SBP on every plant treated. I harvested this plant in 2 stages. This is a bud from beneath tops that i cut off 2 weeks ago. So this plant went just about 12 weeks.View attachment 854296

In using it don't you have to bubble it for 10-15 minutes before use ? then once bubbled it's good to go (another words you bubbled your 10 gallon once ?)

S

sweetolmaryjane

i checked amazon and ebay for soil balance pro. cant seem to find it. can someone post me a link as to where i could purchase some to try out

E

Elevated

There's plenty info on it. Check material data safety sheet for product by company for one. There more if you dig!

Latest posts

Top Bottom