Kinda new at this but I think I’m doing decent?

• Thread starter Newcomer94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your grow: Looks like you're doing it right.

Posting this in Photo of the Month Contest: You might find there are more suitable topics.

J

Johnnyturbo

Am I doing this right?
A41D4391 B71A 4E59 875B A47499D74915

Show us more when you have some flowers !

J

Johnnyturbo

That’s not mine. Not cool to jack some guys thread with grow pics.
Didn’t jack anything, posted a pic of what I’d like to see your plants looking like. You posted a video of a bunch of month old plants in veg. I said I’d like to see yours when they’re further along. Then we’ll see how decent you’re doing. I posted a pic of mine in flower. Try not to be too sensitive.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
upload some proper pictures and give us some information on the grow. Soil, coco, nutrients or what not. I did see some plants with deficiency, but the camera was flying around to quick

Anthem

Anthem

Didn’t jack anything, posted a pic of what I’d like to see your plants looking like. You posted a video of a bunch of month old plants in veg. I said I’d like to see yours when they’re further along. Then we’ll see how decent you’re doing. I posted a pic of mine in flower. Try not to be too sensitive.
First Off it was not my post @Johnnyturbo.

Anthem

Anthem

Sorry, I’m new here, not sure of the etiquette. Just want to grow some weed and learn how to do it better
Not to be an ass but if you can get some better lights that would help. Looks like you have a Mars TS series in the middle. They are a POS just beware. I had 2 of them take a dump in a veg after 6 months about 2 weeks apart. Driver on both of them.
HLG has some pretty affordable stuff that is legit. I have not used them, but they do provide independent lab testing of their lights.

J

Johnnyturbo

Not to be an ass but if you can get some better lights that would help. Looks like you have a Mars TS series in the middle. They are a POS just beware. I had 2 of them take a dump in a veg after 6 months about 2 weeks apart. Driver on both of them.
HLG has some pretty affordable stuff that is legit. I have not used them, but they do provide independent lab testing of their lights.
I’m looking to improve the lights for sure ! But these plants are 5’ tall and the main tops are over a foot long. Not too shabby ! My best buds yet. Every grow is getting better. Thanks!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I’m looking to improve the lights for sure ! But these plants are 5’ tall and the main tops are over a foot long. Not too shabby ! My best buds yet. Every grow is getting better. Thanks!
you guys have a hole conversation about jacking journals and than you are sitting here and jacking it.

Anthem

Anthem

Yes it sounds like you are learning. I like to to grow large plants as well. Here is a cola from a Black Berry Moonshine I took down a few months ago.
60172BD0 AA08 4535 B89C EEBAE37866ED

I am not much for taking photos of the plants. But just to give an idea

N

Newcomer94

This is my baby’s as of yesterday starting week 3 of flower. I’ve dramatically reduced fan leaves sense this video. Just the big ones that are hogging nutrients still have plenty of small fan leaves. Has anyone completely stripped your plant of fan leaves when flowering to help nutrients flow?

Top Bottom