KING KONG (allstar genetics)

• Thread starter ALLSTAR-OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Some pix of the king kong (week 4 flower),

Try to keep them short and fat this round they look very indica dominant now and are easy to grow but are slightly longer in flowering because of the NL haze male .This haze hybrid smokes great i love the taste of the king kong this was the the last personal stash i had left since my sativa cup entry .
have to wait a couple of weeks again :star
i will post pictures weekly ....

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Yes for this room i use the bac cocos range again.

So flushing stage is finished ,the king kongs are ready to chop.....
These babys where rockhard and since they where the lowest in height in the middle row of the room (growing out 3 strains in the same room) i had to be aware for bud rot dont want to lose any plants.
The plants where at there end no more extra to gain and the trichomes looked perfect so the first to go down was king kong.
will post next week some budshots of the harvest....

Room has more space now again so the kaligria and kushdee get more light at the bodem , will start flushing the kaligria (some pix tommorow)
see ya

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
What is the mother used in King Kong? The father is a Sensi Northernlights/Haze right?

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
Hey rev.seeds
Yes it is ,
and the mother is a red congolese (clone only )
see ya

thinman

thinman

hey ALLSTAR-GO, order is in the mail for a pack of king-kong. looking forward to having a good yielding, good tasting strain back in the garden. i'll be picking up the WestSide next.

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
nice avatar ;)
you ordered king kong on the bay,
looking forward for some budshots then on the farm....
see ya

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

King kong looks like a short plant with high yields, perfect for peepz without alot of space and height..

get sum dried bud shots up when she is ready AllStars:)

thinman

thinman

"thinman, are you harvestmen?" MACK 10

nope, probably just a similar avatar...

"King kong looks like a short plant with high yields.." jah hoover

along with a STRONG up high and good flavor too

Top Bottom