King Kong

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

Well hello all farmer's.Look what's just landed in mack's postbox..Kingkong beans from the allsar og;) 5 beans jumped straight into a glass of water for a quick soak, then planted into some 2" pots. temps 25. c humiditity 65%.. fingers crossed

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

How they taking off mack?
Im pretty interested in the King Kong. I just need to get all my shit in check before I swipe up a new pack of seeds to start.

mack 10

mack 10

How they taking off mack?
Im pretty interested in the King Kong. I just need to get all my shit in check before I swipe up a new pack of seeds to start.
Good luck mack!
Really lookin forward to seeing this strain in action!
:damnhippie:
Thanks farmers's. This is going to be :icon_spin: fun! so far 4 from 5 king kong's are up. They will be repoted into 1 litre pots in a day or so,i'll get some pics then;~) yo allstar, do these ladys stink? mack

mack 10

mack 10

see the crazy seedling with only 1 cotlydon/ first leaf. thought it was a mad freak seedling, but seems to be growing ok.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
It probably got mutated just being near that bho. You shouldn't get babies high. WTF??? LOL!

Good start mack 10.

milb

milb

YO how it goin mack .the king kongs are lookin sweet ,make sure you save me a cut if poss. o ye that smoke the over day when i just mist ya was fucking dank as man stunk my place out big time, il bell ya latters milb. :icon_dizzy::icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:

mack 10

mack 10

:pimp:morning farmers;) Milb,jahgydi,alt and allstar og,:dance thanks all,hope your all good. First off sorry for the delay,i've been busy;)Anyway the King kongs are doing well.they are much more indica in growth than i expected and have this amazing smell (from either the red congo?or nl/haze not sure which.)totally different than what i expected,i just can't stop smelling her;) for sure a nice surprise.All 5 plants are looking more or less the same,here's some pics
see ya'll next week;) mack

Top Bottom