King Kong

Well hello all farmer's.Look what's just landed in mack's postbox..Kingkong beans from the allsar og;) 5 beans jumped straight into a glass of water for a quick soak, then planted into some 2" pots. temps 25. c humiditity 65%.. fingers crossed

How they taking off mack?
Im pretty interested in the King Kong. I just need to get all my shit in check before I swipe up a new pack of seeds to start.

How they taking off mack?
Im pretty interested in the King Kong. I just need to get all my shit in check before I swipe up a new pack of seeds to start.
Good luck mack!
Really lookin forward to seeing this strain in action!
:damnhippie:
Thanks farmers's. This is going to be :icon_spin: fun! so far 4 from 5 king kong's are up. They will be repoted into 1 litre pots in a day or so,i'll get some pics then;~) yo allstar, do these ladys stink? mack

YO how it goin mack .the king kongs are lookin sweet ,make sure you save me a cut if poss. o ye that smoke the over day when i just mist ya was fucking dank as man stunk my place out big time, il bell ya latters milb. :icon_dizzy::icon_dizzy::smiley_joint:

:pimp:morning farmers;) Milb,jahgydi,alt and allstar og,:dance thanks all,hope your all good. First off sorry for the delay,i've been busy;)Anyway the King kongs are doing well.they are much more indica in growth than i expected and have this amazing smell (from either the red congo?or nl/haze not sure which.)totally different than what i expected,i just can't stop smelling her;) for sure a nice surprise.All 5 plants are looking more or less the same,here's some pics
see ya'll next week;) mack