King Kong

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Mine smell like a funky cake batter, almost. Ring any bells with you? Today is day 14 from flip, and they're throwing trichomes, too.

thinman

thinman

looking great, mack 10. really looking forward to your smoke report on these, as i have a single female flowering now @ day 14. her cuttings rooted easily. looks like me and attitude farmer are at the same stage of flowering. when i rub the stems i can pick up some truly dank smells---nothing specific, but familiar like something i've grown before. it isn't sweet at this point. isn't offensive smelling either, like cat-piss or ammonia. i've had this smell before but can't remember what strain it was. hopefully king kong will have a nice flavor when smoked. wishing you the best, mack 10.

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

Nice one
I have two different phenos of the king kong the first looks like yours :damnhippie:

A

ALLSTAR-OG

Breeder
No thank you mack ,for sharing your grow report ...nice compact buds liked your outside start and then finishing inside.

let me know about the smoke ......

mack 10

mack 10

:)smokeis very nice, it has a very nice sativa ish smell which comes through in the smoke. the cure will really bring the flavour out.If you want the sativa smoke but without all the hassle try the king kong;) i 've got a few cuts to play with over the winter months so i'll try and dial her in. again Big UP Allstar OG, ps you entering the cup? this year.

H

herbal shamman

Thanks for sharing.Good luck luck with your parden projects. Have great interest in following King Kong for the future.
Peace

Top Bottom