King kush x Trainwreck

• Thread starter FreedomTrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

All I could find was King's kush from green house seeds and wouldn't say that is a good start , thou we know trainwreck is killer ?

best of luck
SoSerThc1

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well the reson I was wondering is I have created it and was wondering if someone already staked claim. So I called it Freedom Train. So Smooth

couldn't find it anywhere so looks like your the first , did you work it at all yet or just 1 cross better test her with a ghs girl in there thou trainwreck should make it better
peace SoSerThc1

FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

I've also done a Fire OG x Trainwreck and a Grape ape x trainwreck. I think next I'll try Pineapple express x trainwreck

FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

But I would give it all up for dutch crunch still my favorite strain. I'm pretty sure crunch is a cross of dutch treat x jack herer. Anybody know where to get dutch treat?

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

I am just starting some trainwreck now ... and was thinking in the future when I start experimenting with Xing I would use it ..... hows it going? do you pollinate it or use its pollen?

FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

Well I was growing in a big spot and someone broght in a male trainwreck and polinated all my strains. I was pissed. Fucking noob. Took a loss at first but now I have all these wonderful trainwreck x strains to experiment with.

Are you growing from seed?

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Originally yes .... seeds to mothers then clones. so I bought fem seeds from GreenHouseSeeds: TW (3 moms) and BK (5 moms) I have a sativa of unknown origin I call Rolling Stone; it is a haze of some sort. I will use the colloidal silver someday and self pollinate to get seeds ... but I figured Id cross some as well just to say Ive done it.

FreedomTrain

FreedomTrain

How r u gonna cross if they're all female. Unless you make them hermaphrodite.

619ster

619ster

If that's GH Trainwreck, I can't imagine it being anything close to real Trainwreck. I do know Kings Kush had good phenos on first release. I doubt they use same parent plants now though but I've had bomb Kings Kush. There is no male Trainwreck unless you're using a knock-off or a backcross of some sort.

Top Bottom