I contacted Kingbrite a few days ago and have been discussing options. I spent a long time looking for in depth reviews of the company and found little, in the way of descriptions of the process and long term in depth reviews.

This will be my documentation of the process from start to finish, plus a long term review of the light in operation and any updates will be posted here.

I am dealing with Vivi Liu. I am purchasing two 600w LM301H boards with 660nm, 3000k.

I contacted Kingbrite a few days ago and have been discussing options. I spent a long time looking for in depth reviews of the company and found little, in the way of descriptions of the process and long term in depth reviews.

This will be my documentation of the process from start to finish, plus a long term review of the light in operation and any updates will be posted here.

I am dealing with Vivi Liu. I am purchasing two 600w LM301H boards with 660nm, 3000k.
These are the 301B's with Cree far red..I love them!
8-27-19.jpg

FYI..HLG knocked off Nextlight! (over 4 years ago)
Then came Kingbright
and now come everyone else that totally missed the boat

One difference is that Kingbright used top bin diodes, and high quality parts (heatsinks especially) and not other stuff...not to mention using High quality drivers and not cheapo knockoffs. If anything they improved on HLG's design.

I have decided on 2 x 600w LM301H + Epistar 660nm.

I want to do a review of the boards in the more affordable price bracket. Once you add Cree to the LM301H boards it starts getting more expensive, to the point new growers will not feel comfortable with that level of cost up front.

For two 600w LM301H with 660nm Epistar it will cost $982. This includes shipping. For the Cree it would cost at least $1200 with shipping.

Top Bottom