KIS Organics?

• Thread starter TheOtherOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

Anyone used their products? Came recommended, want a second opinion for my AACT Compost teas next go. I am done with compensations in the form of powders. And I am also done with piecing together a bag of this and a bag of that from over here and over here to make my own "Custom Blend". I just want to find one distributor for 1005 organics and also 100% of my order made at the same place, and have th inconvenience of waiting the span of a week for everythinng to come in. I also want to option of making my own mixture within their restrictions. Dont get me wrong, I will have to outsource a few things, but I would like my core brew to come in the same box on the same day. Sorry for the novel. AAAAAANNNNNDDD.....GO!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Anyone used their products? Came recommended, want a second opinion for my AACT Compost teas next go. I am done with compensations in the form of powders. And I am also done with piecing together a bag of this and a bag of that from over here and over here to make my own "Custom Blend". I just want to find one distributor for 1005 organics and also 100% of my order made at the same place, and have th inconvenience of waiting the span of a week for everythinng to come in. I also want to option of making my own mixture within their restrictions. Dont get me wrong, I will have to outsource a few things, but I would like my core brew to come in the same box on the same day. Sorry for the novel. AAAAAANNNNNDDD.....GO!
i buy all my bulk amends from them,there good pricing have all and more of what i need and most important they bundle your order so shipping once,build a soil are idiots ive tried ordering stuff from them and havent because they charge shipping for every product you buy,so they dont get my biz,kelp4less is great too ,they just pissed me off taking my discount away,ive sent many folk to them,why i have no clue,hadnt asked ,i just take it they dont like my money,for last 2 years all been from kiss,always right and on time from the tracking records,never a problem,my last order was big and they did send another box with 30 pounds of gypsum seperate one day later no extra charge from original order,that help?

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

i buy all my bulk amends from them,there good pricing have all and more of what i need and most important they bundle your order so shipping once,build a soil are idiots ive tried ordering stuff from them and havent because they charge shipping for every product you buy,so they dont get my biz,kelp4less is great too ,they just pissed me off taking my discount away,ive sent many folk to them,why i have no clue,hadnt asked ,i just take it they dont like my money,for last 2 years all been from kiss,always right and on time from the tracking records,never a problem,my last order was big and they did send another box with 30 pounds of gypsum seperate one day later no extra charge from original order,that help?
thats exactly what my buddy sad. And when you team with the nature around you, you get a superior product, in my experience. Only time i ever used this method I grew outdoors that passed for indoors in even connesieur circles. Just want to get back to that, simple, no spreadsheets or ppms, just the proper ratios and let nature take it's course! Even controls olds and pests

Top Bottom