KNF Hybrid Nutrient Program for Cannabis

• Thread starter knf_garden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
knf_garden

knf_garden

Supporter
Hi everyone this is a feeding program I have been working on for about 16 years 6 of it with Ferments.

all of these inputs are plant approved and curated specifically for cannabis and the needs of cannabis.
this is off my private discord so there is some language used that is discord related.

hope this can bring some positive vibes this is the exact system I use to grow my plants grown on IG KNF_GARDEN

This is not Traditional KNF but a Hybrid approach using traditional organics with KNF/JADAM.
It can be used with almost any media or along salts as boosters, its very easy to implement.

The full Spectrum Bloom Ferment is amazing at making greasy dank flower allowing maximum genetic expressions.
I get great feed back from it and I know it can help many out.

The charts are GUIDELINES use as such always let your ladies have the last say.

I was asked by the wonderful people at THC Farmer to share some love so here I am doing my best.🤙

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
KNF Nutrient Program*

Updated 8/10/21

*NOTE: The following content is for a soil medium. Please see the section titled “Growing Medium Adjustments” if you are using a different medium.

Materials Needed​

1. Humic Acid (powder)KNF Website
    1. Humic acid (powder) Amazon
    2. At least 64%
    3. 3+ Fulvic
  2. Soybean amino acidKNF Website
    1. Soybean amino acid
    2. enzymatic/Hydrolysate form
  3. Solution Grade LangbeiniteKNF Website
    1. Solution Grade Langbeinite Paradise Superstore
  4. Raw light brown sugar (a lot)
  5. Bloom Ferment (all organic)- DIY
    1. Mango - 7 lbs (should be +2 lbs more than all other fruit)
    2. Papaya - 5 lbs
    3. Apple - 5 lbs
    4. Carrot - 5 lbs
    5. Zucchini - 5 lbs
    6. Squash (any) - 5 lbs
    7. Large bundle of Banana -
    8. Large bundle of Beets (bulb, not stem)
    9. Small watermelon
    10. Habaneros - 2 lbs
  6. Water-Soluble Calcium- DIY
    1. Brown rice vinegar
    2. Oyster shell flour Organically Done
  7. Fermented Amino Acid- DIY
    1. Fatty Fish (ex. Salmon bellies, tilapia) - 5 to 10 lbs
    2. Super Ripe Pineapple (for every 10 lbs -- if making 5 lbs then use half lb)
      1. Buy a pineapple and leave out for a few days to make sure it is ripe enough
  8. Soil (or an inert soil)- NO NUTRIENTS ADDED

Equipment Needed​

1. Food Grade 5 gallon buckets
  2. Masticating Juicer
  3. Blender
  4. Large colander/strainer and paint strainer bags
  5. Storage containers (preferably glass)
Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 29 18

* NOTE: 2 TBSP of Soybean is a STARTING dose. You can increase the amount by 1 TBSP increments up to 4 TBSP if you see any problems with leaves (i.e. not a dark lush green) during veg state. Once soybean is increased, maintain the same amount throughout your grow.

** NOTE: If you are growing indoors under LED lighting using CO2, use WSC and LSG beginning WEEK ONE of bloom.

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 30 05

Instructions​

(BF) Bloom Ferment​

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 30 38

1. Cut up all fruit
  2. Juice the carrots, apples, and beets first.
  3. Use some of the juice to blend other ingredients in blender on low (think chunky salsa)
  4. Add all pulp and leftover juice to a 5 gal bucket and add brown sugar at a 1:1 ratio
  5. Mix together thoroughly
  6. Add habaneros and mix in - be careful!
  7. Let ferment for 15 days, mixing every 3 days
  8. Watch the video in Discord channel for best straining technique. Store in a glass jar with a breathable lid.

(WSC) Water-Soluble Calcium​

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 32 29

1. Place the jar in the 5-gal bucket (this is to reduce mess)
  2. Fill ¼ of the jar with oyster shell flour
  3. Fill the rest of the jar with brown rice vinegar
  4. Mix together thoroughly -- be careful, it will have a violent reaction
  5. Let the reaction happen. When the bubbling stops, the WSC is ready. There will still be a lot of oyster shell flour at the bottom -- that is normal.
  6. To strain: Use a 1-gal paint strainer bag. Pour the mixture into the strainer bag over the final holding container or a bowl and transfer to the final holding container. Store with a sealed lid.

(RB) Root Beer​

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 33 36

1. Pull root balls out of their containers and shake until dirt is not loosely falling (no need to remove ALL dirt)
  2. Put 4-5 root balls in the 5-gal bucket
  3. Fill bucket with water and add two cups of brown sugar. Mix.
  4. Every 2 days, skim the excess dirt from the top
  5. On day 5, add 4 cups of brown sugar and mix.
  6. Let ferment for 15 days
  7. After 15 days, strain and collect the liquid
  8. 1-2 weeks after collection, add some more brown sugar to help with odor.
  9. To strain: Use a large strainer/colander placed on top of a clean 5-gal bucket. Pour the mixture into the strainer, then transfer the liquid to the final holding container. Store with a breathable lid.

(FPE) Fermented Plant Extract - reduce stress as needed, ease transplanting​

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 35 15

1. Collect cannabis leaves and shoots
  2. Add two handfuls of leaves and two handfuls of brown sugar to a 5-gal bucket
  3. Massage sugar and leaves together until the leaves are wet (should look like cooked spinach)
  4. Repeat steps 2-3 until the 5-gal bucket is full
  5. Put the second 5-gal bucket on top of the cannabis leaves mixture and add some kind of weight
  6. Let ferment for 15 days, then strain and collect liquid. (Use this liquid 3ml/gal)
  7. Leave the brick of cannabis leaves in the bucket and add 8 cups of water.
  8. After hydrating for 1 day, ring out the brick of leaves and collect liquid. Discard leaves. (Use this liquid 5ml/gal)
  9. To strain: Use a paint strainer bag and put it on a 1 or 5 gal bucket (size depends on amount made). Pour the leaves and mixture into the strainer bag. Release the strainer bag from the edges of the bucket. Squeeze the end of the strainer bag until liquid stops coming out. Store with a breathable lid.

(FAA) Fermented Amino Acid - OPTIONAL (recharges soil)​

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 37 27

1. Roughly cut up a minimum of 5 lbs of any fish (typically tilapia or salmon) and put in a 5-gal bucket.
  2. Add brown sugar in a 1:1 ratio
  3. Completely coat fish in the brown sugar
  4. Roughly cut up a pineapple and blend until pureed.
    1. You will need 1 pineapple for every 10 lbs of fish (½ pineapple for 5 lbs)
  5. Add the pineapple puree to the fish/sugar and mix very well
  6. Press the mixture down until the top is flattened
  7. Top with brown sugar (called sugar cap) until you can no longer see the mixture
  8. Let it ferment for 30 days (no need to add a second sugar cap)
  9. After fermenting, strain the mixture to collect the liquid.
  10. To strain: Use a large strainer/colander and put it on a 5 gal bucket. Pour the mixture into the strainer and move the contents around until liquid stops coming out of the bottom. Store with a breathable lid.

Growing Medium Adjustments​

• If using soilless or coco:
    • Feeding any nutrient denoted as *weekly* in the Schedule section may be used EVERY watering at a reduced rate based on plant reaction.

Troubleshooting​

• Exactly how much sugar do you add into the bloom ferment?
    • You can never add too much sugar! Add it until the consistency is a little syrup-y. You can even add sugar after you’ve strained it until sugar cannot dissolve anymore.
  • There is mold growing on top of my ferments (before or after straining)!
    • White/blue/green mold is fine. Mold is most likely to occur on the bloom ferment if you are not stirring frequently enough. Mold is most likely to occur on the FAA if pieces of fish are sticking above the sugar cap. Remove the mold and carry on. If the mold is black, you have a problem and need to contact KNF Guy to troubleshoot.
  • What does a breathable lid mean?
    • That means something with holes. Cheese cloth is a good alternative if your lids are unable to be perforated.

WARNINGS​

Bloom Ferment: You CAN burn plants using this, so be diligent. Burns will be isolated and may be difficult to find.

Pictures​

This is what an ideal cannabis leaf should look like. It has been provided enough Soybean to develop and maintain this rich green color.

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 17 40 11

Cedezzzz

Cedezzzz

Frikkken amazing brru. Thanks so much for the share. I've started with KNF but this is a lovely hybrib you have made. Well done. Gonna give itt a bash. Is there any info on what root you use for root beer. Cannabis?

Bless thanks again.

alejandrolo8a

alejandrolo8a

You are the best!!! Thanks a lot! Greetings from Colombia, here we love organic agriculture (or any type of agriculture based on agroechology). This helps me a lot man, love your work!

cannaluvme

cannaluvme

I started using the KNF Garden Soybean Amino along with the KNF Garden Humic Acid in my second grow and so far the results have been outstanding. I was using Lotus Nutrients with good results however, I decided to make the KNF switch after seeing how amazing and healthy the plants are looking for others. I can't wait to use the KNF Bloom Ferment when they start flowering.

Here's the GG4 x Night Shade Berries bred by Long Beach Reefer, she's in her third week of veg.
20211016001242 IMG 0684

This is the K2 x Wilson bred by Masonic Seeds Co and she's now on her second week of veg.
20211016001825 IMG 0698

BigAuraFarms

BigAuraFarms

I’m gonna try this method out in my next run. Gonna google a farmers market to grab the diy stuff only issue I’m running into is on your site a few of the items are out of stock. Any advise on a few alternatives?

S

stoianracing

The plants look amazing. It’s probably the best product I’ve ever seen, and it should work really well. I don’t smoke weed, but I do take CBD oil to fight anxiety and sleep issues. It’s not that strong, but I like the effect and the ability to control the dosage exactly.
I get mine from https://weedofficials.com/, and they have a really good product. I have taken these for over a year, and it still feels good. Sometimes I take it to keep calm and sometimes just to relax and have a bit of a good time. I think I’m not addicted, but I like that stuff.

rolinox

rolinox

The production of cannabis products involves the extraction of cannabinoids and other constituents from the flowers and leaves of certified cannabis plants, mainly using different solvents and extraction methods. The aim is to extract all constituent substances as completely and, above all, sparingly as possible. If this can be achieved under these conditions then cool, I would still buy https://hub420.shop/product-category/thc-flowers/ and use for medicinal properties.

Top Bottom