mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Cool

Wish that would happen to my plants

mal

H

HannaMan

Well, before I had woken up, there was some JACK THE RIPPER in the background, some original sour diesel in the front on each side, and in the center of the front is some bushmastered OG Kush...

Here is what the original sour diesel looks after 21 days veg and the two week stretch.

please dont wake me up :icon_dizzy:

until the bong is loaded, atleast.. :420:

H

HannaMan

Much better angle .. looks a lot less messy.

http://img20.invalid.com/img20/8929/image5zi.jpg

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice choice of lighting bro>>>you should be able to hit pretty hard with that configuration

:passingjoint:

gtd

H

HannaMan

Nice choice of lighting bro>>>you should be able to hit pretty hard with that configuration

:passingjoint:

gtd

Thanks man! I actually ordered BlockBuster 2's and they were out of order...15$ extra per hood and i got upgraded to XXXL's, very generous on there end!

I don't own a camera but ill be updating soon. The JTR in the back ground is going to go an extensive 75 days with a 14 day flush in rockwool..a bit excessive but i dont think they're going to complain.

The Sour D and OG kush that are less mature are absolutely blowing up. The Sour D is as tall as the JTR now and the OG is finally starting to stretch around day 20..She got a light dose of bushmaster that DID THE TRICK. I try not to get ahead of myself. I found a tiny spot of PM Day 21 in flower I'm very upset about but i'll be spraying with Green Cure tomorrow to get rid of anything.. Glad to have caught it so early. The JTR got Eagle 20 mid-veg and is unaffected. I'm going to keep it that way.

Anyways, more pics before chop I hope.

H

HannaMan

69 plants, unfortunately not more. 30 JACK, 17 OG, 22 Sour D.

Latest posts

Top Bottom