Know Your Grow: Q&A

Here is where you submit a question and let the experts here at the THC Farmer forums answer them, and we will post the best ones in the mag.

That being said, try to keep this thread generally clutter-free, and beyond all else....ASK AWAY!

ok heres one to start it off, i think it is something most growers overlook but here we go

Q. what is your light regime? do you change it for sativa doms etc or is it 18/6 then 12/12 or do you change it at all?

i have read a few discussions about this topic and i do remember Dj short writting about it so was wondering if any one has tinkered with there lighting.

just trying to help the mag and contribute what ever i can :)

Sinestro

ps tired and stoned dont help me get across what im asking but i think you can understand what im trying to say lol

Here are a coupple of simple questions. Do the pro-biotic soil drenches actualy make a healther plant or does it also matter whats in the soil?

Composting, along with worm castings make great soil, also rabbit droppings make killer fertilizer, what makes the best compost compositions for optimum soil.

What can i add to my soil to enhance the fragrance of my crop.

S

StrikeitRich

How do u Support ur Fatties?

String?
Twisties?
Screens?

Straight up Pully system?

I know i've seen some pics on here with some cool methods for keeping ur girls in line.

Any new and cool growing Hybrid Styles or gear that can assist me in keeping my chunky munkies pointing in the right direction.? lol.

Peace,
S i R

a page dedicated to just chemical lines and there pricing compared to the others and when and what to use at certain times as i found this to be confusing in the begining and my first few grows would of been much better with say big bud and overdrive. But i started out with just the three part micro-grow-bloom - you could have a different breeder explain what chemicals he uses and when and the purpose of the chemical or ingredient. Being alot of people start off without the proper knowledge, this could be benefical to there sucess- its gotta suck putting in 50-120 days worth of work and screwing it up cause you were not properly informed on chemical use, Example up until i found this forum i never new anything about molassas- and i read all the magazines - but with the knowledge of 37k + farmers it would by far be the best magazine out there..... (I make a point not to put down any magazine as i learn all that i can.... but nothing like live q & A - well just my 2 cents ...............peace :banana1sv6:

Would love to see Real Leaves showing particular toxic and deficient syndromes . Seen some floating around that are not real leaves on plants. Maybe some good closeup of individual pest and their affects . Just my 2 cents from a noob :)

Would love to see Real Leaves showing particular toxic and deficient syndromes . Seen some floating around that are not real leaves on plants. Maybe some good closeup of individual pest and their affects . Just my 2 cents from a noob :)
you can by numerous books jose c - book called the bible has pictures of every leaf deficient possible and every pest also ed rosenthal - has one to its the official oaksterdam college book used and this also has numerous if not all pest and def questions and answers plus every magazine that comes out usually has a pest and deficiency article - there are numerous others to.... hope this helps,,, but i feel it would be something that most allready know if put in mag plus would be kinda same old song and dance as others, i think the mag should have things that others dont or something to seperate it from the others , more of like ask the farmers about the deficientcy - not why sub cool made jillybean or ajhran new million dollar seed machine.... no disrespect to you CA just my 2 c

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Strawberry Sorbet
Sold out

Strawberry Sorbet

DNA Genetics
Heirloom Swiss Sativa x Sorbet
Feminized
Limited
$85.00
Sorbet Stash
Sold out

Sorbet Stash