Kobain Kush - need seeds for Parkinson’s treatment

• Thread starter VirgilsOwnGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VirgilsOwnGrow

VirgilsOwnGrow

Hello everyone,

I’m a small grower snd my grandpa finally approached me, under the blessing of his doctors, to begin treating his Parkinson’s with cannabis.
From what I’ve read, Kobian Kush is among the best of strains. But I can’t find the seeds, does anyone know where I could acquire them?

Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

Hello there, we've had luck with high thcv varietals for parkinsons suffering patients. We let them run longer then most people might for the degradation and it's golden. Super duper! I can elaborate if you need, cheers if you know.

sturgis

sturgis

Hello everyone,

I’m a small grower snd my grandpa finally approached me, under the blessing of his doctors, to begin treating his Parkinson’s with cannabis.
From what I’ve read, Kobian Kush is among the best of strains. But I can’t find the seeds, does anyone know where I could acquire them?

Hello Snaggleroots.......keep in mind that every persons brain is different......so what works on one person may not work on another.........it took over 20 strains till I found one that worked like a light switch..........since then I have found a few others that work even better........In my opinion.....high THC strains works better than CBD strains......

.....Think about it like this:....its the lack of dopamine that causes Parkinson's.........the only time a person with Parkinson's gets relief is when they are sleeping.......the symptoms subside and go away during the bodies most relaxed state.....during this time the body produces maximum dopamine......the more relaxed you are.... the more dopamine you brain will produce.....and the Parkinson's symptoms lesson or even go away.....
.....Thats why when a Parkinson's patient has a drink, or smokes a bowl........their symptoms go away or lesson...........I got relief with almost every strain......but after trying many I found certain ones worked better than others........MK Ultra by THC Seeds, as well as Purple Diesel Daze by Europa have been life changing for me............I wish your grandfather the best of luck and kudos to you for reaching out to help him..........hope this helps................Sturgis

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom