hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
You probably got the SS version Greyskull's talking about cali2

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice northone, how is the smell on yours when it's cured? I'm gonna buy a bag from the guy just to post a pic :D

This guy's cut is something I've been after for a long time.

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Could be, I seem to recall foxy haze calyxes. The smell and resin content were very intense.

C

cali2

Greyskull, the cut your talkin about is most likely the same one if its goin round other clubs. Im not in socal but that would make the most sense.Ive never ran the ss so I can compare them.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

The Kong! Shit, it's been years since I've heard anything about that strain. Straight cash cropper. I remember all those pics on the Laughing Moon site as well. Laughing Moon was one of the first places I bought beans on the net. Had most all of SOL's original offerings. Late 97', maybe? Can't recall exactly. Bought their Buds-n-Babes calendar too. LOL

C

cali2

I know its not all about yeild but I aint no dummy, this one is definitely gonna give me what I need in the yeild department.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you talking about the Sensi Star Ogre pheno GS?

Greyskull

Greyskull

nah a homey is a clone vendor and he says he has a sensi star pheno called kong...

edit:my man APE.

C

cali2

Greyskull, has he ever said anything about that clone.Is he on the web anywhere? Thanks man.

C

cecilc

thats just like 90% if the genes being passed around the boards and "medical community". at least in my opinion anyways...

good luck

This phenomenon happens more when there is $ exchanged. ;) I just cranked some old seeds with Kong in them. The lineage was hilarious. Clusterfuck city. Had M39, something called Snowball or something, and all kinds of shit. Was a lot of () and x's. They didn't germ...

Back to the hype phenomenon. It always corrects itself. The cream will rise. The shit will stink, err sink.

Latest posts

Top Bottom