Kong?

• Thread starter cali2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cali2

I have a cut called kong. I got it at a local dispensary.It yeilds above average and its not bad smoke at all, the smell is pleasant kinda vanilla and undaskript floral smell but weak. Does any one know anything about this strain?I cant really find any info bout it. If anyone has any experience with her I'd love to hear any and all info, thanks.

C

cali2

Dont laugh but I got her in soil ,cocoa ,dwc buckets and ran her in straight rockwool. lol What I know about her is she was hyped up when she first came out but didnt live up to expectations. Past that cant find any other indepth info.

Greyskull

Greyskull

What I know about her is she was hyped up when she first came out but didnt live up to expectations.

thats just like 90% if the genes being passed around the boards and "medical community". at least in my opinion anyways...

good luck

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Except that clone was sold for stupidly big money at one point. We have a local hermit who runs a Kong Haze (Kong clone x O.Haze) that's one of the most badass buds I've ever come across. The kong was supposed to be some unbelievable yielder. All I can tell you is his cross has to be kept in two bags inside a plastic water bottle because it stinks so bad.

I've been trying to but can't get access to it. He's grown it for a really long time now.

Greyskull

Greyskull

Except that clone was sold for stupidly big money at one point.

whenever its learned someone paid bucks for a cut its like the cut is thought of as the golden egg. SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH.... at least not for everyone.

hopefully the dudes that bought it got what they wanted/there monies worth.....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
They got hosed considering how much they paid. I can't remember the sum but it was really stupid at the time.

I think it was a Dutch seed company that bought it. Of course it was all hype. The good side of that story is that she's seems to shine in crosses and was touted as a great commercial cropper (before some of the new stars of today were out in force).

T

Time

The Kong grows well and is an awesome yielder as long as you know what you're doing.

B

bigbag

laughing moon seed co was selling kong and crosses circa'l8t 90's.prolly just BC bigbud imo.id like 2 cross it with King

J

John Ditchweed

the price was suppose to be around the 20 grand area from what i have read......... I think that was in one of the cannabibles or something...... only time I have ever heard the name untill now

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
prolly just BC bigbud,imo
Laughing moon, that's it. Thanks bigbag. I thought the same thing until this friend broke out a bag from this guy. I've never encountered a BigBud that was 1/2 as good as this. Shit, now I'm gonna have to get a hold of him again.

B

bigbag

yeah i dunno,ive never seen it,just speculating.bigbud killer pheno?or a cross?fraser valley sativa hashplant is also similar and from that era and area

R

Reeferman

I bred the fraser valley sativa hash plant aka H3 it was a nl hash plant x nl hawaiian .
Its a real producer that has a nice stretch to it , the selected cut has been around for 18 years and still going hard !

S

shiva

Laughing moon, it has been along time since I heard about them. I bought there bubblegum x white rhino. I do remember the Kong. It was a crazy yielder. I remember seeing pics that were unreal.

shiva

Greyskull

Greyskull

so is a Kong clone-only plant, and a sensi star pheno called "Kong"?
confusing....

BTW I a little ape i know offers a sensi star pheno called kong to the so cal medical community and that is the plant I have been commenting on... no idea there was a "real" Kong plant... sorry for any confusion folks

B

bigbag

reef do u remember kong?fvshp is a good one,glad 2 hear shes still rockin

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Kong was the cut that sold for $40,000 right ? It never panned out to live up to the hype

B

bigbag

what would live up 2 that price?does it come with a grow house?

Greyskull

Greyskull

40g's FUCK!
I know guys that have paid 5gs for a plant 10years ago... and those plants have more than paid for themselves...

but 40gs.... damn man. DAMN

Latest posts

Top Bottom