Kool Bottles To Make Bongs Out Of?

• Thread starter WeAreBaked
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeAreBaked

What is a cool bottle i can make my next bong from? I like using bottles with funny shapes and patterns on the bottle. Post the weirdest plastic bottle's you have seen and preferably where you got it from?:D

M

madhatter201

I have made bong out of almost anything. Pom bottles, sippy cups, coke bottles you name it. You gotta have a wide arange of tools and a wild imagination.

R

redpepper

check out either Makers mark burbon or Skull headvodka

Onespark

Onespark

Yah that Crystal Skull Vodka bottle tempted me to make a bong with it too ,lol... the glass is all inconsistent though. If you have the proper drill bits you can make some really sweet ones. I had a buddy make a bunch out of weird tequila bottles he collected in Mexico and they were burly glass and drilled out clean. He made a bunch of them and they are still going today.

P

Plinkerton

These used to be my favorite.

The shape almost has "finger grooves" in them, so it's cool to hold.

And, the label is shrink wrapped on, so there's no glue to deal with.

P

Plinkerton

Oops, sorry, these:

WhipperSnapple.jpg

Whipper Snapple bottles.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have a tequila bottle in the shape of a pistol - what kind of bit do I need to punch a hole in that bad boy - been wanting to make a bubbler out of it for years now

I

iamachavvy

How would you get a hole into a glass bottle, does it need to be drilled, punched....???
Can it be done at home d.i.y style??

L

LBZ Farmer

Costco has a tequila bottle in the shape of a Riffle. It is really long, that might be kinda cool. Vox makes a really cool glass bottle too. If you want plastic, I bet disney land has some cool character plastic sippy type bottles, that are sold for rediculous amounts of money at the park.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//After I saw this thread and looked for the pic, I decided to make one. It got me hi
for about 2hrs, no joke.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
toss the 2 liter bottle and go with a gallon jug with just the bottom cut out

you can get a hit that will choke a donkey

killer vanilla

killer vanilla

What is a cool bottle i can make my next bong from? I like using bottles with funny shapes and patterns on the bottle. Post the weirdest plastic bottle's you have seen and preferably where you got it from?:D

how about those large water machines... water givers.. urmmm what are they called.. water dispensers! the very large bottles ontop that hold the water, you could make an awesome bong out of that, imagine milking that chamber haha thats a hit i would probably not want to take tbh

Top Bottom