KOOPA checking in...

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

what it do? my buddy jollygreen told me about this place, so i thought i would register and become a part of this community. representin north north ya dig? holla at me!

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
whats up kt welcome to the farm youll like it here.

R

rounders02

what up Koopa how you be man.. glad to have ya finnally join us its a great place and chill.. rounders

K

koopa troopa

julsbagell, what's good?

shit rounders, wut up? got those kksc's ready to go into flowering. vegging under the 6 for a little bit, until things get situated in the flower room. one of em has got major clawing going on, so i got to get on that. soon, things will be rolling...

O

ograskal

Wassup Koopa...Welcome to the Farm .Glad you finally made it over here......Lookin forward to seein your grows Bro....~ogr

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm mate hope ya like it :D

D

dna genetics

koopa glad to have you on the farm welcome to the property

peaz out,

K

koopa troopa

sup ogr? i don't think we've crossed paths that much, but its nice to meet you. thanks for making the KKSC S1's. long live no censorship! btw, it was weird seeing you post but invisibly...

softdrugbaron - wads haninin?

logic - cool to meet you. the admin over here must be pretty chill!

midnightgardener - what it do?

dna - wazzup? always wanted to try your gear. one of my buddies acquired some l.a. confidential smokage last summer and it made its way to MN. great smoke...

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wuz up Koop, welcome to the farm. Cant wait to see some of the testing your doing. Holla

S

Steele Savage

Koopa , another familiar face . Good deal .......

Steele

K

koopa troopa

JG what it is? can't wait to see the tahoe and sfv og's in flower. do work kid...

sup steele? always had my eyes on your gear. what's in the lineup for the summer?

ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Hey there Koopa...Dunno how I missed ur thread. Great to see more familiar faces popping up here every day!

And so those KKSCs are almost ready for flower eh? Im sure the next weeks sure will be exciting for sure! Hope you keep us up to date with some pics!

:cool:

Top Bottom