Kratom

• Thread starter bongzaway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongzaway

bongzaway

Kratom. sound sright up my alley. i wanna try some for first go-round.

anyone use it ? also see theres red green and white, i like chill, no uppity shit. cuz i tend to like heavy indicas and opiates, what may be best ?

and best place in US to buy it? dont mind paying more for a good quality

In a very fucked up world that I was thrown inot, I'm always looking for new ways to hit euphoria:

"Euphoria is a higher state of overall happiness, joy, pleasure, and well-being. It can also be a state of ecstasy, intense commitment, mental and physical excitement. You often feel this sensation in your life, like receiving great news, after a heavy workout or being in love. Thus, it’s a wonderful feeling that you have experienced and one that you yearn for."

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

no comments on this ? no one has experience with it ? hard to friggin believe,

anyway, did some reading and ordered some red thai and red bali from a Cali company called Kratora. no affiliation just researched things out and thought this was a legit vendor.

https://www.buykratom.us/

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hamilton's pharmacopia tv show on vice channel just had an episide of kratom. I mentioned it to my uncle who is stopping his 8x daily oxy script to use along with my distillate pens.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Hamilton's pharmacopia tv show on vice channel just had an episide of kratom. I mentioned it to my uncle who is stopping his 8x daily oxy script to use along with my distillate pens.

I've done a lot of reading about it. If you can get good quality stuff it sounds like it's kickass. I ordered some and will share my experiences with it. I've been trying to get off benzo's with shitty fukn luck. Hoping kratom can help. Plus give me a good opie buzz too. :)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I've done a lot of reading about it. If you can get good quality stuff it sounds like it's kickass. I ordered some and will share my experiences with it. I've been trying to get off benzo's with shitty fukn luck. Hoping kratom can help. Plus give me a good opie buzz too. :)
Do you think this has anything to do with the difficulties you might encounter when trying to quit? The doc would say this is a good example of cross addiction, but the only way I kicked booze was to smoke, but I don't consider it 'cross addiction'.

Good luck quitting the benzo's.

bongzaway

bongzaway

yeah, they say real addicts never really quit. they just find something else to get addicted to. :)

From the reading i've done, kratom may be a lot safer and healthier for me than the fukn benzos. But I've read that some peeps get addicted to The K as well. I honesty have friends who I think are addicted to weed, they get stomach cramps, nervousous, flu symtoms, etc if they dont use weed in a few days. They get all wigged out and snappy-assed too. they smoke up and then are back to normal.

But yeah sometimes there's a better trade off (cross-addiction, etc). "Addiction: is a funny term. Ya got yur sex addicts, coffee junkies, sugar-aholics, MSG-holics, gamblers, video-aholics, etc, etc. Everyone is addicted to something or several things. Some more hazardous than others.

For me, it's boredom.,,plus I'm looking for a way to slow shit down. So, I lookz for something different. Shrooms are nice on occasion, I like opies and benzos and indicas, things that take the edge off my hyped personality. I have zero use for speed, coke, meth, sativas, I even dislike caffeine to or anything that makes me speedier than I am naturally.

Never tried heroin, i'm too afraid I'd love it too much and never survive that dragon chase. After a surgery years ago I had some heavy doses of demerol. I was completely out of my body, just floating around and fully conscious, fickn great it was.

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

yeah, they say real addicts never really quit. they just find something else to get addicted to. :)

From the reading i've done, kratom may be a lot safer and healthier for me than the fukn benzos. But I've read that some peeps get addicted to The K as well. I honesty have friends who I think are addicted to weed, they get stomach cramps, nervousous, flu symtoms, etc if they dont use weed in a few days. They get all wigged out and snappy-assed too. they smoke up and then are back to normal.

But yeah sometimes there's a better trade off (cross-addiction, etc). "Addiction: is a funny term. Ya got yur sex addicts, coffee junkies, sugar-aholics, MSG-holics, gamblers, video-aholics, etc, etc. Everyone is addicted to something or several things. Some more hazardous than others.

For me, it's boredom.,,plus I'm looking for a way to slow shit down. So, I lookz for something different. Shrooms are nice on occasion, I like opies and benzos and indicas, things that take the edge off my hyped personality. I have zero use for speed, coke, meth, sativas, I even dislike caffeine to or anything that makes me speedier than I am naturally.

Never tried heroin, i'm too afraid I'd love it too much and never survive that dragon chase. After a surgery years ago I had some heavy doses of demerol. I was completely out of my body, just floating around and fully conscious, fickn great it was.
'They' are wrong. Like growgod says, get addicted to life, that wouldn't be cross addiction.

If you are serious about quitting, then you should look at combating the physical symptoms of withdrawal. My biggest issue was anxiety and stress. When I got that under control the rest came easier.

Shamus

Shamus

What do you want to know

I have back problem and have used about every type there is

my main advice is DONT buy the stuff at stores/headshops and simply order it online I can post sites

but also don't forget that this is still an opioid and has potential for abuse and addiction.

but if used responsibly it's a great natural way to relieve pain or even for a boost of energy depending on dose and strain used

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ever tried canna salves?
Lots have found up to 80 percent relief
We’re resercching formulas
For different aches and pains

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres a link for more information on Kratom.
http://reset.me/story/kratom-addictive-heroin-can-used-save-addicts/

There is also a Kratom blog on Reddit @bongzaway should you want to research some more. I do not have a link for that.

The only danger or negative I see from this all is peeps are claiming there is no danger as it is a plant and organic. But lets keep in mind opium comes from a plant as well and it can and does reek havoc in many peoples lives.

bongzaway

bongzaway

Thanks JC. I tried a low dose 2 nights ago of Bali Red. From the reading I did most people said it tastes horrible. I mixed 2 grams in some OJ and down the hatch. Not bad at all, but I drink Green drinks so maybe I'm used to it. Within a half hour it was nice. Warm and fuzzy, no worries. I felt like euphoric and total chill it stayed on-board for about 2 hours. Much like a oxy or codeine but I wasnt all grogged out. I'd sum it up as a great sedative buzz but still alert. Also it was very uplifting and positive where to me opiates get me a bit down. Overall, very nice indeed.

One major set back. I had a terrible hangover the next morning, severely nauseated and killer fukn headache. I didnlt drink any booze with it and did some reading and found "kratom hangover" is a side effect. It could be because I was first time user, dunno.

Ad yeah, it can be addictive but can also be helpful in getting off far-worse pharma drugs. The DEA will soon ban it all states. Despite my side effect hangover issue Im ordering a few pounds or so before they make it illegal.(approx $160 per pound).

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

What do you want to know

I have back problem and have used about every type there is

my main advice is DONT buy the stuff at stores/headshops and simply order it online I can post sites

but also don't forget that this is still an opioid and has potential for abuse and addiction.

but if used responsibly it's a great natural way to relieve pain or even for a boost of energy depending on dose and strain used

Thanks man,,. i did some reading before i jumped in. I bought it from Kratora, a place with lots of good reviews, much pricier but thats cool (Happy Hippo was another place that was highly recpmmended). I think the biggest hurdles are getting good quality leaf and finding a dose that hits the sweet spot. its different for everyone.

from what I read it usually lasts 3-5 hours. I hit 2 hours with 2 grams and since I got sick afterwards I'm a bit concerned about uppng the next dose thinking that maybe it will stay on-board longer. Thoughts? and where do you get yours from?

I plan to keep using kratom nightly and I've cut my benzo dose in half.

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

Ever tried canna salves?
Lots have found up to 80 percent relief
We’re resercching formulas
For different aches and pains

I do strong MJ edibles so I'm stoned most of the time. I do like smoking off a bowl now and then( for tastes and smell)

bongzaway

bongzaway

Curently doing 1 gram mixed in juice in the evening. Excellent so far. benzo dose cut in half and no ill effects. the kratom effect is much like vikes or percs except you feel clear-headed. def a pain-killer too. nice stuff, so far.

Top Bottom