KrazyDaves Coco Adventure - A Perpetual Thread!

• Thread starter KrazyDave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KrazyDave

KrazyDave

Hello 👋

I was planning on starting a new grow tomorrow but I've just checked my flowering tent and the bud I have in there isn't even almost dry yet so thisll probably be started next week.

I've grown many ways over the years but I plan on mastering just one way... Coco drain to waste. It's less work than full hydro and easier to move around from one tent to another.

The plan is this...

I've got 2x (80 x 80) grow tents. One has a TGL Star 60 COB for veg and the other has a double panel quantum board 3500K far red, UV and IR chips at 240W dimmable for flowering.
Krazydaves coco adventure   a perpetual thread 2

Nutes I'll be using are Terra Aquatica Flora Duo for hard water with CalMag and Ripen at the end.
Krazydaves coco adventure   a perpetual thread

I'll be growing in 20 ltr buckets in pure Coco and topping at the 4th node, then removing the 1st and 2nd node and using LST to pull the 4 remaining branches down. Just before flip I remove any branches not at the canopy and I defoliate as I go to allow light into the centre. Like this:
Krazydaves coco adventure   a perpetual thread 3

It's been a while since I've grown in Coco so any and all advice is appreciated. I'll be using a feed - feed - water schedule on daily feeds to avoid salt build up and pre charging the Coco with CalMag.

My first strain is going to be Blue Cheese although I'm not 100% sure from which breeder. Then it'll be CBD Critical - Another blue cheese (to keep the wife happy) - then CBD Northern Lights.

Depending which CBD strain I like most depends which one I'll continue using. My goal is to master the art of growing my style in Coco with just 2 strains and figuring out what works best for them. Should be easy enough right?

Grab a pack of skins and chair and wish me luck on this adventure 👍

Krazydaves coco adventure   a perpetual thread 4

Islandgrows

Islandgrows

Hello 👋

I was planning on starting a new grow tomorrow but I've just checked my flowering tent and the bud I have in there isn't even almost dry yet so thisll probably be started next week.

I've grown many ways over the years but I plan on mastering just one way... Coco drain to waste. It's less work than full hydro and easier to move around from one tent to another.

The plan is this...

I've got 2x (80 x 80) grow tents. One has a TGL Star 60 COB for veg and the other has a double panel quantum board 3500K far red, UV and IR chips at 240W dimmable for flowering.
View attachment 1191008
Nutes I'll be using are Terra Aquatica Flora Duo for hard water with CalMag and Ripen at the end.
View attachment 1191007
I'll be growing in 20 ltr buckets in pure Coco and topping at the 4th node, then removing the 1st and 2nd node and using LST to pull the 4 remaining branches down. Just before flip I remove any branches not at the canopy and I defoliate as I go to allow light into the centre. Like this:
View attachment 1191009

It's been a while since I've grown in Coco so any and all advice is appreciated. I'll be using a feed - feed - water schedule on daily feeds to avoid salt build up and pre charging the Coco with CalMag.

My first strain is going to be Blue Cheese although I'm not 100% sure from which breeder. Then it'll be CBD Critical - Another blue cheese (to keep the wife happy) - then CBD Northern Lights.

Depending which CBD strain I like most depends which one I'll continue using. My goal is to master the art of growing my style in Coco with just 2 strains and figuring out what works best for them. Should be easy enough right?

View attachment 1191010
Following along

sportyridr

sportyridr

Hello 👋

The plan is this...

View attachment 1191008
View attachment 1191007
View attachment 1191009

View attachment 1191010

I tried this growing method a few times last year but at the time I was growing alot of small plants in 1gal pots with short veg time so they really didn't take off as I was wanting to move faster than they were (was in promix at the time.

I have a few seeds of Critical CBD that I need to work in the mix, thanks for the reminder 🤔 😊 As I remember there wasn't much CBD just high thc lol...didn't bother me in the least but wasn't expecting that for CBD lol. They were Garden of Green seeds.

Top Bottom