Krk Highrise Mob

• Thread starter Highrisekrk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highrisekrk

To whomever it may concern...

I krk.. .ran highrise seeds. I received mob clone only strain from Maine as selfed s1, I selfed it again . At s2 I sold around 10,000 seeds mostly thru rcmc in Canada. I made loads of crosses firemob mobc99
Critical mob freezeland mob grapehashplant mob... And lots of fems. Sold hundreds to thousands. Was at it for almost 10 years.. . Before thseeds... Before anyone else. I have no claim to it, no rights to it. I used her, I outgrew her, I could care less about her .. We selfed her to s4 we have friends selfing her again. I know more about how that clone only strain selfs out and crosses, than anyone alive.

The purple in her genetic background is a very dominate trait.

This jerry berry bullshit you read is just bullshit. Mob out dates jerry berry by years... In fact I believe jerry berry is just some mob cross, mob dates back at least to early 90s... Way before those stupid hippies in northern vt labeled it as jerry berry. Like some ice cream.

Enjoy, and use common sense. I have been around forms for 10+ years people know me I'm a straight shooter no bullshit ...and I hate stupid strain names.

So you mainemeds go slander someone else who you don't know. And if you did grow my seeds, you obviously know nothing about breeding as a s1 or s2 or s3 can be so different that the original clone. Mob clone is green... S2 I selfed a lavandar pheno... It was easy to self. Don't talk about people you don't know. You could never ever buy my seed and not know it's a s2 or s3.

Grow on.... Anyone who knows me.. .can vouch, I hate purple ... Therefore mob it all you want.

Goodbye .

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

See I knew that other dude was all talk about this Mob stuff

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
To me it sounds like he recieved a clone found from s1 seeds of the original MOB, and he never had the actual original MOB clone. This matches with the seed description listed for highrise fem mob seeds.

H

heisen

To me it sounds like he recieved a clone found from s1 seeds of the original MOB, and he never had the actual original MOB clone. This matches with the seed description listed for highrise fem mob seeds.
Yeah to me breeding a clone only strain from an S1 is shady AF.People thinking there getting the parent F1 genetics and there getting a varient of the real thing.Youtube is full of fake Gorilla glue plants because people calling them GG when in fact there just crosses and S1's.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I krk.. .ran highrise seeds. I received mob clone only strain from Maine as selfed s1, I selfed it again . At s2 I sold around 10,000 seeds mostly thru rcmc in Canada. I made loads of crosses firemob mobc99
Critical mob freezeland mob grapehashplant mob... And lots of fems. Sold hundreds to thousands. Was at it for almost 10 years.. . Before thseeds... Before anyone else. I have no claim to it, no rights to it. I used her, I outgrew her, I could care less about her .. We selfed her to s4 we have friends selfing her again. I know more about how that clone only strain selfs out and crosses, than anyone alive.

This jerry berry bullshit you read is just bullshit. Mob out dates jerry berry by years... In fact I believe jerry berry is just some mob cross, mob dates back at least to early 90s... Way before those stupid hippies in northern vt labeled it as jerry berry. Like some ice cream.

Enjoy, and use common sense. I have been around forms for 10+ years people know me I'm a straight shooter no bullshit ...and I hate stupid strain names.

So you mainemeds go slander someone else who you don't know. And if you did grow my seeds, you obviously know nothing about breeding as a s1 or s2 or s3 can be so different that the original clone. Mob clone is green... S2 I selfed a lavandar pheno... It was easy to self. Don't talk about people you don't know. You could never ever buy my seed and not know it's a s2 or s3.

Grow on.... Anyone who knows me.. .can vouch, I hate purple ... Therefore mob it all you want.

Goodbye .
Actually lemme educate ya

Mob is Jerry berry x DJ short bb

You obviously dunno what your talking about cause jerry berry was made by David penny and jerry brault both are dead now and was the Father to MOB
Jerry has stronger genetics than DJ shorts blueberry hence the reason Real MOB taste more like jerry

Hate to tell you but your wrong and I did grow your "MOB " and the shit don't even turn purple so stop spreading lies cause I hold all 3 fucking cuts responsible here as its a family strain

& your S1 clone was probably 50/50 at best jerry/mob
Funny you could try to talk about me but couldn't tag me

We Hold The REAL Shit Over here buddy and just like I said You Never had MOB
PERIOD !

& I don't need to argue with you just go peep my post Lmfao

Yeah to me breeding a clone only strain from an S1 is shady AF.People thinking there getting the parent F1 genetics and there getting a varient of the real thing.Youtube is full of fake Gorilla glue plants because people calling them GG when in fact there just crosses and S1's.
Amen to that
He never even had the Clone Only Lmfao

Just what he thought was the real deal

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

IMG 20180912 131601

Hey @Highrisekrk

This is What REAL Mob Looks like
All Fucking Purple Mayne
Hate to Burst ya bubble but MOB Ain't GREEN Barely EVER !
Shit Ask Anyone That REALLY KNOWS like @greencraft , @NHWhites , or @jumpincactus

So no offense but anyone that's had the Real Thing will say your full of shit Cause all true Mob is at LEAST 50% Purple
PERIOD NO Exceptions

& Furthermore I doubt your ""s1"" was Even MOB Cause Jimmy Jabz Passed Mad Fake Cuts Around Till He Got His Hands Broke

Around the same time you claim to have got the cut
& For the Record Jerry Berry is Almost as old as I Am

Common Knowledge in these here parts

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Im confused,How can you get a clone from selfed S1,Does that mean you had an s1 clone or did you actually have the clone only plant?

Ding Ding Ding !
Exactly !!!!!

Dude never had the clone only and obviously never even seen or ran it before seeing how he claims its GREEN (Dumbest shit I ever heard)
& in all reality its 50-100% purple every time especially .in hydro or cold temps

And she passes off purple dominantly because of both parents

I'd know & I'll prove it once the project starts and afterwards as I'll be running those strains and documenting & tagging OP since he dunno what the Real thing is !

Like I said before its a family strain & we still hold All 3 + crosses

& this guys the one that's full of shit
Seeing how he NEVER Had The Clone
Let Alone see it for that matter

Lmfao I'm outta here

H

heisen

Well just telling it the way I see it if the hype of this cut is based off that pic you posted than i I would say its a bust.but I gotta hand it to you your a pretty persistent hype man.you been blowing that clone up since day 1 and we finally getting to see pictures of it.is this like a new breeder stragedy.?
How do we know you and that dude ain't the same.person.seems like it to me.how would someone you know just come on here randomly and defend himself.all seems pretty unrealistic and shady.
I'm just being honest here with you but that last pic looks no better than what someone could find in a pack of Dutch passion auto grapefruit.
Am I missing something here or is this about right?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Goodbye .
Sounds more like you welded a jerry berry s1 cause its not a green strain by any means
And actually MOB was selected from a Lone plant from (Jerry berry f13 x DJ short bb f9)

So if you really knew More about MOB Than Anyone Alive you'd know its purple not green so ur source of genetics as well as info is poorly misinformed
I'll post links for everyone including you
Outta 9 plants one went mostly purple , one had less purple and 7 were green one had sparse purpling and NONE Had that Cough syrupy (Cherry) Taste & One was heavy on the Licorice & Pine & Teaberries So More than Likely you got a JB S1 & I'm not knocking it

I'll post links from REAL Sources for everybody

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Well just telling it the way I see it if the hype of this cut is based off that pic you posted than i I would say its a bust.but I gotta hand it to you your a pretty persistent hype man.you been blowing that clone up since day 1 and we finally getting to see pictures of it.is this like a new breeder stragedy.?
How do we know you and that dude ain't the same.person.seems like it to me.how would someone you know just come on here randomly and defend himself.all seems pretty unrealistic and shady.
I'm just being honest here with you but that last pic looks no better than what someone could find in a pack of Dutch passion auto grapefruit.
Am I missing something here or is this about right?
Nah I popped in because it pisses me off that he claims he had it andi know better

If its anyone its @tricalm seeing how he couldn't get off @Highrisekrk nutsack

But If you don't believe the Hype Then try her out for yourself my friend

& simple
Have @logic or another high up look at his IP & Mine & you'll see they're different

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Scroll down and peep the mob
Jerry berry pollinated DJ short bb

I'm calling this
Dudes a Fucking SHILL

I'm definitely Outta this shit show

Anybody wants REAL Proof I'll Make Sure I Offer All 3 In s1 form here at the farm , I'll Do Mob first , then jerry as time permits then the exact cutting of DJs original blueberry and I'll let the People decide After Comparing All 3

I Have A NL5 x Sk1 & v1 Alien project that will take priority after The Mob Run

Latest posts

Top Bottom