Krush x Deep Chunk?

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hi, I think this would be the proper forum for this question. I was able to smoke lots of krush from that particular comp club, and its pretty well my favorite sativa. I was wondering if there were any shots of info on the strain you fine folks may have? Thanks.

BB

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats the one my man, I figured this was the best forum to post the q in since they dont have their own forums here.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Not a bit of info, well now, how bout that right there. I've got 4 of the seeds popped here now for a laugh so i'll get some shots up of this one once its ready. Like I say, if this is like the krush that i love so much, i'll be one happy motherfucker!

C

chunkymunky

i have two very early in growth and they seem to be very D.C. dominant.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Same here, 4 in small pots, and they look pure dc right now, no sat structure at all, so gonna have to check the rest for that krush pheno.

B

BillyBudThornto

Any updates would be appreciated on KxDC...regardless of pheno. Thanks, BBT.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a few on the go. Thy're almost big enough ta take cuts from and once that's done I'll through 'em in flower. So if ya want me to post photos on this thread once they start flower'n I will. Peace

S

Stonedtomylimit

would the uk cheese x deep chunk be a good humid climate plant outdoors? anyone

P

Pow3rBaLL

Cannacopia is a good dude, tahts the first breeder i dealt with, and got 2 xtra beans from the guy, good good dude.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Hey, Big Buddy. What happened with the Krush/DC my man?? Just curious as to how it turned out. Thanx

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey guys, forgot about this, well I had 5 plants, that I put out into flower a little before i normally would, so they didnt show sex for sure til i got out there, had 4 males in the end, and the fem showed all deep chunk, as did all the males that were there. Still have half of them, but also have the krush clone now, dont know when I will get them out, but by comparison, very little krush got passed through them, I saw almost no similarity at all. not to say there isnt nice plants, i wouldnt know with the males, but thats it, 5 seeds are no where near a true test. I will say they were very strong and vigorous, 100 percent popped, but all dc in growth and tendancies.

E

Eggman

Good info Big Buddy, thank you. I just finished up 6 BK x DC and was thinking about the Krush x DC. Mine were nice but way BK dominant.
Eggman

Top Bottom