Kuntjoose grow diary

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thick Smoke

from a construction point of view,
i would put black plastic on the cieling as a vapor barrier as humidity could cause damage to floor boards or possibly floor joists. would also help conceal smell better.
not saying it will happen, but i always figure better safe then sorry. especially if you own the building..

i have always preffered to increse pot size over the period of the veg. i think it helps build better root structures. plus ya aint mixin up 4 gal of soil for any boys ya may have.

orange diesel sounds amazing!!!

lookin good, am looking forward to seeing this thread through

+rep for aall the pics

stay safe

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

update time

took a few pics of em a couple days so i figured i should proly post em up. so far i have confirmed 3 females when these pics were taken 1 of each strain so thats good news a least the rest are unconfirmed or male.

the growth of these guys are pretty the explosive especily the ssdXslogk just insane fast but kinda strechy. the big bud is keeping right up but i like it better structuraly. the orange diesel is growin fast but not really keeping up with the rest. it is really short and squat very short internode spacing def need some extended veging.

after these pics were taken i have since started topping and supercroping the females and i will take some pics tonight and post em if i have time.

i think i will give it a nother couple weeks to see if i can get the unconfirmed to show some preflowers so i can cull the males and start them on flowering

103 0331
103 0332
103 0333
103 0334
103 0335
103 0336
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Good show kj, those plants are ready to blow up

P

ProGroWannabe

Beautiful work KJ! I can't wait to see em get all sexy in there!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hell yea!!! those are goin nuts...spread'm out a little and get ya a mover for those hoods and your in high cotton

Lookin great

Tex

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

hey i just wanted to say thanx for the nice comments and positive vibes you all keep sendin my way i appreciete it.

ok well i took some pics tonight and killed of all the males the other day. i moved some stuff around and cleaned up a little bit so things look a lil dif.
in the pics u will see 3 female BIG BUD they are the super bushy lookin 1s u will also see 1 SSDxSLOGK with huge fat leaves and 1 ORANGE DIESEL its kinda short lookin.
There is also 1 unconfirmed OD in there but i think it is male we will see in a couple of days or so.
also theres a couple of pix of BITY'S LONDON HIGH & ZOMBIE they just poped a few days ago.

103 0365
103 0366
103 0367
103 0368
103 0369
103 0370
103 0371
103 0372
103 0374
103 0378
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

wow man I'll be watching this one well done man.. nice to see your work.. I like the size pots you have.. nice and tall

B

BITYmagicBeanz

looking good man. them plants are lookingnice grown from seed aswel. very nice.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Some mighty fine looking girls KJ, mighty fine

jj

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well guys its been 10 days so its time to update.
the BIGBUD is super branchy and bushy. tho the branches are very flimsy and floppy so i guess ill be tying alot, ALOT of branches but the yeild should be pretty big.
As of right now my personal favorite is the ORANGE DIESEL i love everything about it. the branching structure, the way the leaves look, very strong hardy plant doesnt use alot of water. it looks like it will fill up the branches with solid colas. also the 1 unconfirmed that i thought was a male turned out to be female so i guess thats good. so much for OD crosses.(maybe ill do some fems next round)

The SSDxSLOGK is 1 of the most interesting plants i have ever grown. for many reasons 1 being that it is super strong the branches border on solid wood strength, it has a very pungent piney, funky, fruity, chemical smell and has all thru veg. it seems quite resistant to changing its natural structural growth, i did alot of topping and super cropping and i think it would have came out basically the same if i had not been overly agressive on the meristem.
I changed the light cycle on the 13th so they have been flowering about a week now and are just starting to form little bud clusters.
I just ordered some new ferts too just the BioCanna stuff and has any1 used GRAVITY b4 i thought i would give it a try? does it make any difference, i guess we'll see either way.

#1 GROUP SHOT
#2 ORANGE DIESEL
#3-5 BIGBUD
#6 SSDxSLOGK
#7 a little peak at Bity's LONDON HIGH & ZOMBIE

105 0297
105 0298
105 0299
105 0300
105 0301
105 0302
105 0303
B

BITYmagicBeanz

you cool KJ. looking beautifull. nice lookng plants. make sure ur keep ur self some clones.and double your crop.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

great lookin grow kunt, looks like you got some monsters on the way. and that's the way to do it. hope you find something you really like in the variety of strains, as they sound like good ones. :yes

E

ELITE GENETICS

looks great bro..wait til you get those super strawberry diesel 4-5 weeks in bud! crazy flava/potent! just so theres no confusion the name is super strawberry diesel which is aka strawberry diesel "original 2006" x sour og kush :clapping

M

Mr Green

really look forward to seeing more pics and pics in flower of the ssd and the orange diesel

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

looks great bro..wait til you get those super strawberry diesel 4-5 weeks in bud! crazy flava/potent! just so theres no confusion the name is super strawberry diesel which is aka strawberry diesel "original 2006" x sour og kush :clapping

:surprised ROFL ive been mislabling them the whole time
i didnt realize they were the original strawberry deez crossed to the sour larry. well at least i got it straight now.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

well guys how have u been? i been super busy lately only had time to pop in here and check wuts been goin on. i have been taking tons of pics tho and made a bunch of changes to the room i may have some time 2day to up date so bee lookin for that. i can tell you tho that they are huge and stinky and the super straw deez is more frosty than anything i have grown ever. also the smell on it has died way down and the buds are giving off a faint fresh strawberry smell. the big bud well.......... they are BIG ive harvested buds that were as big as these r now but they were done. the orange diesel smells devine like citrus fruits and shop rags. cant wait to get some pics for u guys to c for ur self. :D

Top Bottom