Kush, Haze and what not...

• Thread starter SativaBelieva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Nice all round old style green healthy colour. Now, how's the leaves after the sulphur treatment? I've got a full pack of the stuff, but i use it for the grapes (that's eating grapes) Never dared to throw it straight on the plant under the lights, dunno why, but you seem pretty secure about it by the way it's dispersed, he. Anyway, nice choice of greenery you've got there.

S

SativaBelieva

Hey, I wouldn't use it if there was no reason... best you don't need spraying at all... and if you spray this stuff on buds they will taste like fire crackers... but OK at early stage... PM started on the A batch after I had been away for a week... and just fed plenty of water... all at once for my whole absence... it has worked before... not this time... the Kushadelics had white hairs on leaves and stems... I was ready to toss 'm... only Soma's Sister was infected... then I got batch B... the Meanies had mites... sulfur kills both... so I managed to save both batches and start flowering...

Now I keep 'm on a dry diet... and a slightly higher pH... around 6.3... only the Amnesia drinks like a maniac... they've had vegged a 1-2 weeks less that the MMGxMK... but started flowering at the same time...

Latest posts

Top Bottom