manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
:):):smoke
What ya got there?

N

nyckid

Well lets see, The white, og kush sfv, og kush abusive, un known og kush's, pure kush, charles kush, pink kush, leppard og x nl x pk, purple kush, white wolf, s1 og's, el chupacabara's, & bubba kushes.

pura

pura

looks like youre going kush crazy:dance..keep us updated man..should be a good run!

A

andy107

Damn thats alota kush u got there bro! Are pink or purple kush available here? if not ne one kno where i could get some of those seeds?

pura

pura

Damn thats alota kush u got there bro! Are pink or purple kush available here? if not ne one kno where i could get some of those seeds?

purple kush is clone only
pink kush; try reeferman,if its still available.

H

Husbandnwife420

nyckid real nice grow u got ther u dident do all that with just that lite did u when u goin 2 12 12 them :flower hay is any of what i got same as any of them u got there i meen same seeds?:nod

A

Attis

How old are they? What's their height? I noticed that the main stem is thin. I am growing an OG Kush right now, which I got as a clone, it was a lil beat up but I figured it may have just been stressed. After seeing yours maybe they are just thinner by nature.

Oh and mine has purple leaf stems, is that normal for the OG?

Thanks!

U

USMCtanker

have you grown woody kush, my friend has one in flower right now and i have read little on it but what we have is good things

hubcap

hubcap

..this dude always runs the dank...

tks for sharing and we look foreward to the nuggies.
:sun

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
what u got there?

what kind of kush is that?

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
and whos got good kush seeds

the real deal ones ??/

S

stardust

I have a new group of girls in day two of flower. they are all MASTER KUSHES...I had them on veg for 11 weeks. they range from 3-5 feet and woooodie stems already. its going to be a lush garden fershure. I was using GH Expert nutes on my last round which consisted of mostly sativas..and they did great. Blue Dream, Casey Jones, Romulan etc... now..for these KUSHESSS..i know they can take more PPMS, im sure of that, they are drinking like wild and starting to really get confortable in their new 2 gallon, rockwool crouton, top feeder situation under 1000s...

Does anyone know a gooood nute/beni/supplement/budswell combo for KUSHES???

Im now looking into BOTANICARE, CNS17, GUARDIAN TR, SWEET BERRY< SEAPLEX,SILICABLAST, AQUASHIELD, SHOOTTING POWDER< BUDSWELL....whatcha think??/ive never used this stuff before...but in strictly hydro id like to give them a nicer more organic taste towards the enddd..

IN THE NAME OF THE KUSHHHHH>..
peace

L

LionVibez

Greets does any here or heard a strain named Caramel Kush?? Not really sure if its a true kush or not but the description says it was a cross of Kushage x Somango got the beans from a friend. He picked them up while out in Cali a few months ago (Cali Bean Bank) is the breeder/distributor. I have never grown out either of them strains and dont know what to expect as far as potentcy, yield etc...thanks!

B

Blkhwk

How is Kush? I've noticed a lot of people are growing it now adays...Is it a heady or more of a couchlock? I've got blue venom, and the church, and bb blue cheese...Can't wait to try them out! Starting to think about next grow now!

Top Bottom