Kushman707's 4x8 Tent Grow W/ Gg#4

• Thread starter KushMan707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Funny, I just started a double net for first time, only about 4-5 inches away from each other, but i feel it adds extra support and a 'buffer' zone between taller and shorter plants. I also have the net on a pulley so I can raise / lower as the plants stretch more or less between batches. Only drawback for me is its more tricky getting in between everything, but seems well worth it if planned right.

KushMan707

KushMan707

Funny, I just started a double net for first time, only about 4-5 inches away from each other, but i feel it adds extra support and a 'buffer' zone between taller and shorter plants. I also have the net on a pulley so I can raise / lower as the plants stretch more or less between batches. Only drawback for me is its more tricky getting in between everything, but seems well worth it if planned right.
I was thinking of having a 12" gap between trellis layers but then again 5-6" May be better and offer more support like you said. I don't have much experience with trellis tho so Im just going with what I think would fit my grow style best.

KushMan707

KushMan707

Yo Kush they r plumping up nice! Gonna B nice sticky living up to their name,can't wait ta see them on harvest day...
Thanks man! I can tell you that after having to stake them up they are definitely living up to their name lol. Harvest time is right around the corner!

pura

pura

I sampled some last year in SoCal it was very impressive had that sweet pine honey taste it witch was really nice.... Hope you find a nice one to keep around.

KushMan707

KushMan707

Lookin good Kush! Their plumping up nice & juicy, those scissors will be getting sticky B4 you know it...
Thanks man. These ladies got about another 17 days until harvest then apx 10-14 days dry time. So they'll be trimmed up and in jars in about a month or so. Ready to smoke after a week or two of curing.

KushMan707

KushMan707

I just started flushing these ladies the other day so it's only another 10-12 days until chop. I was originally going to flush them with a low dose of humic acid and bud candy but my water ppm has been so high I think I'm going to do without this run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom