Kushman707's 4x8 Tent Grow W/ Gg#4

• Thread starter KushMan707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KushMan707

KushMan707

Looks nice~! Mine do that when I under or over feed or get too close to lights!
Thanks I didn't know their are specific reasons as to why calyx's do this but if I had to take a guess their a bit under fed. Or could this be natural for this strain? Anyway I'm probably going to be harvesting at the 63-65 day mark since they are yellowing so fast.

john martin

john martin

Thanks I didn't know their are specific reasons as to why calyx's do this but if I had to take a guess their a bit under fed. Or could this be natural for this strain? Anyway I'm probably going to be harvesting at the 63-65 day mark since they are yellowing so fast.
I have noticed strains with more sativa tend to be more vulnerable to this (in my limited experience).

KushMan707

KushMan707

I have noticed strains with more sativa tend to be more vulnerable to this (in my limited experience).
Makes sense being that stativas are the more stretchy strains. I know the headband I grew in the past had similar traits to this glue and headband is a sativa dominant strain.

KushMan707

KushMan707

Harvest day! 64 days in and theyre getting chopped. I would have liked to have fed them more and let them go longer but I started flushing to early. Still gonna turn out to be some super bomb though just wont get as good as of a yield.
IMG 0081
IMG 0083
IMG 0086
IMG 0084
IMG 0090

KushMan707

KushMan707

Thanks @GrayStunna you wont be disappointed with this strain!

KushMan707

KushMan707

So everything is trimmed up and in jars. I'm happy to say I had a pretty successful run even though I lost 5 of my 32 ladies. I definitely learned a lot this time around tho and I'm excited to implement my new knowledge into my next run!

Latest posts

Top Bottom