Kushmans Strawberry Cough

• Thread starter MoFarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MoFarmin

Is the original still around? Are their beans out there for sale? Anyone tried Hazemans Strawberry Cough?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to run his Strawberry cream. Had to kill her off unfortunately. She kept throwing nanners. Most likely was an enviroment issue, and not a genetic issue. Absolutely LOVED, and i mean LOVED that strain. Massive colas, almost repulsive strawberry smell that made your eyes tear when chopping. Smooth inhale and exhale. Id give 300.00 for the same cut. I loved it that much.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

The connoisseur genetics Strawberries n cream is fantastic. Once you root out all the fucking hermies and HOPE you catch it in time befoee it douches your entire flower room. Great strawberry smell. Like a fresh box of fruity Peebles cereal. I run her every cycle. That says alot with my strain list. Even have her under a cmh bulb this time.

M

MoFarmin

Rite on. Yeah I have a very strawberry cut of Cali Cs Strawberry OG. Straight strawberry. Even people that don't know shit say it smells like strawberries. But its taste comes from the berry pheno of bubblegum. I would like to see what the legend is all about. Well the search continues...thanks

iKharon

iKharon

I was actually searching for this very thing.. you'd have to go to CA to get a cut.. sooo, next best thing.. got Brian Berry Cough in my lineup. That's a x with the KK SC. FYI, my #4 of the BBC was the first Bean of 23 to pop. I'm liking the vigor so far!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Is the original still around? Are their beans out there for sale? Anyone tried Hazemans Strawberry Cough?

The original is definitely still out there if you keep on the lookout. I used to run a KKSC cut several years back. Nice yields of fruity goodness. It had a pretty strong odor for sure. I no longer have that cut in house but I do miss her sometimes. I did cross her with the Starfighter F1 male I had though. I called it Space Jam...

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't find any old pictures of the Kyle kushman Strawberry Cough for some reason but here are some Space Jam(kksc x starfighter) pics...

LED grow by Stona:
Attachment 6

Attachment 5

Attachment 3

M

MoFarmin

Nice man. Those look tasty. I just saw that dinafem released kushman strawberry cough in seed form. Anyone know how long ago that was? Or if any can still be found? Checked the few banks I use didn't see it

iKharon

iKharon

Nice man. Those look tasty. I just saw that dinafem released kushman strawberry cough in seed form. Anyone know how long ago that was? Or if any can still be found? Checked the few banks I use didn't see it
The closest thing you'll find without getting a cut, is the Brian Berry Cough. Just saying

Medfinder

Medfinder

Rite on. Yeah I have a very strawberry cut of Cali Cs Strawberry OG. Straight strawberry. Even people that don't know shit say it smells like strawberries. But its taste comes from the berry pheno of bubblegum. I would like to see what the legend is all about. Well the search continues...thanks
exactly like strawberries. picked up her from gourmet green room in south los angeles.

therealAries

therealAries

Hope your journey was successful i am blessed to even have some Alien Cough (F-1) kyle kushmans strawberry cough x alien technology still too early to determine anything but have high hopes in finding a mom or two at least to keep before making any Filial 2 generations i have read though that KKSC smells like strawberry koolaid in flowering i may pop some Hazemans Strawberry Cough as well as i have seen logs with good results

Top Bottom