Kuwl - Rollin' Along

• Thread starter kuwl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cool I still haven't made my cookies darn it.
This is the 1st time I used coconut oil and licithin so should be better than the last batch which I used just canna butter.
Hey, we went to Costco yesterday and picked up their tub of Coconut oil....lol....I think we have enough for a while now... Going for gummy's and I'm going to try to make some syrup.

kuwl

kuwl

Chugging along here 😎
I found a full unopened roll of R 13 insulation in my alley 😁
Our house sits back towards the alley, therefore i have a huge front yard.
Every once in awhile I find usefull things people throw out.
Going to use it for extra insulation between the foundation and where the house sits.
It has some but could use more. Then it's super clean up time for that cellar room.
I might paint the wall where the tank was. You can see the stones and mortar they used to build the cellar walls.
This house was built in 1907. Old like me lol.

I hear helocopters almost daily flying overhead.
The chatter says it's them looking for plants!
I got 2 weeks and not sure if they ready by then but ready or not they coming down.

Cats are spraying every now and then. I have covered my bed with plastic lol.
This Friday they go in for the snip, Hope that stops it cause it stinkin up my house.
Last night I woke up at 4am had to strip the bed and wash everything OMG I hate this lol.
Sky and cats are getting along. Sky has a fav and it's Panda who lays there letting her lick him.

Made my brownies and they seem to be good. but only eating 1/4 of a piece so I don't get sick,

Here are pic's of the GH plants.

IMG 3941
IMG 3942
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Chugging along here 😎
I found a full unopened roll of R 13 insulation in my alley 😁
Our house sits back towards the alley, therefore i have a huge front yard.
Every once in awhile I find usefull things people throw out.
Going to use it for extra insulation between the foundation and where the house sits.
It has some but could use more. Then it's super clean up time for that cellar room.
I might paint the wall where the tank was. You can see the stones and mortar they used to build the cellar walls.
This house was built in 1907. Old like me lol.

I hear helocopters almost daily flying overhead.
The chatter says it's them looking for plants!
I got 2 weeks and not sure if they ready by then but ready or not they coming down.

Cats are spraying every now and then. I have covered my bed with plastic lol.
This Friday they go in for the snip, Hope that stops it cause it stinkin up my house.
Last night I woke up at 4am had to strip the bed and wash everything OMG I hate this lol.
Sky and cats are getting along. Sky has a fav and it's Panda who lays there letting her lick him.

Made my brownies and they seem to be good. but only eating 1/4 of a piece so I don't get sick,

Here are pic's of the GH plants.
Lol..young male cats full of piss, vinegar & stink....lol......All ours are done but every now and then the 2 younger ones will do the spray movement when they get excited for something. Qnight the mid kid was spraying around the food cupboard when I'd go for treats for them before the snip and still does it but I'm not sure anything sprays....I'm so used to cat sent I don't smell anything special...lol..

I have 2 with a bad treat habit, One hovers around the same cupboard rubbing his cheeks asking for treats whenever I'm in the kitchen and if I open the door the young guy Dusk comes flying in sliding sideways on the vinyl to get Treats? with a wide eyed yippy like look... fun fun fun, I'm the treat guy, everybody likes the treat guy in our house.

Madbud

Madbud

I put insulation between the foundation and where the house sits, once, pipes froze😳

kuwl

kuwl

Lol..young male cats full of piss, vinegar & stink....lol......All ours are done but every now and then the 2 younger ones will do the spray movement when they get excited for something. Qnight the mid kid was spraying around the food cupboard when I'd go for treats for them before the snip and still does it but I'm not sure anything sprays....I'm so used to cat sent I don't smell anything special...lol..

I have 2 with a bad treat habit, One hovers around the same cupboard rubbing his cheeks asking for treats whenever I'm in the kitchen and if I open the door the young guy Dusk comes flying in sliding sideways on the vinyl to get Treats? with a wide eyed yippy like look... fun fun fun, I'm the treat guy, everybody likes the treat guy in our house.
Mine jump on the table in the morning and start meowing for their treats, yep I am now treat man too lol

kuwl

kuwl

I am pretty sure the GH is done as far as growing weed.
The lights are doing damage to the buds, loose fluffy and small.
I took a few small stragglers off and checked em with a loop to be sure
cause I can't trust my eye's. I kinda thought something was off.
The colas didn't look right and the buds were not forming the way they should.
I'll give them the week then cut em down.
Maybe I can use for cookies.
It was an experiment anyway, to see if the city lights have any effect on the grow process.
It almost looks like the re-veging again.
Even tho I have a 6' privi fence it was not enough to block the lights.
Car lights going by or the street light that goes on randomly, not every night.
Also because of the warmer Sept that stretched out the grow, the leaves fell off the trees blocking the street light.
Then there are the 3rd floor neighbors that have a very bright light on at night which shines down on the GH.
Glad I didn't use any expensive seeds lol.

I will start a new thread when I start the Auto Pot grow.
Not sure when that will be tho.
eh, win some lose some.

kuwl

kuwl

Starting to set up the cellar for the next grow.
Will post pic's when I open the new thread.
Tents are up and veg tent is ready to go.

I am having fits over this warm weather days!
Setting my GH plants back another week.
Hopefully this coming Fri they will be ready @ 9 wks.
Checking with a loop I see cloudy tri's but no amber
I am letting them go another week cause I have hope that they will be ok.
The cola's look like golf balls and not really gaining any weight.
I cut back feeding so maybe my fault, idk.
They (flowers) still look janky to me tho lol.
I will post the final pic's before and after I chop them.
Here is what they look like now.
IMG 3976

IMG 3977

IMG 3981

Cats got fixed last Mon and yaeeeee no more spraying!
Got a harness for them and took Panda out to see what he would do.
lol, he kinda crawled not wanting to stand up and his head was swiviling to look at everything out there.
Shady wiggled out of his, maybe I put it on wrong idk but instead of running away
he ran right up the porch and tried to get back in the door. lol Scaredy Cat!
Now I gotta get a stake to tie to.
QRCQ7029

My wife said I had a big cheezy grin on my face when I took Panda outside for the first time since we got him

kuwl

kuwl

It's Done
Chopped today at 9 weeks
Snow last night and this morning made my mind up.
They are drying now, I ripped the big leaves off and left the rest
of the trimming for later.
Time will tell if it's smokable or for cookies.
I have had some weed that i thought could not be ok to smoke but
ended up being pretty good smoke so guess I'll wait a month or so to find out.
This weed was either Gold Leaf or Blue Dream both I have and both are good stuff.
It was practicaly free with minimum effort or expense for me.
Funny thing is the color of the buds. After I harvested I noticed the darkness of them.
The first grow I had was outside, just to see if I could.
That grow also had dark buds, if fact they almost looked black lol
It was ok stuff but harsh and not much high to it.
Well here, some pic's of this wacky weed I grew in the Green house this Summer.

IMG 4005
IMG 4011
IMG 4013
IMG 4014
IMG 4015
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
It's Done
Chopped today at 9 weeks
Snow last night and this morning made my mind up.
They are drying now, I ripped the big leaves off and left the rest
of the trimming for later.
Time will tell if it's smokable or for cookies.
I have had some weed that i thought could not be ok to smoke but
ended up being pretty good smoke so guess I'll wait a month or so to find out.
This weed was either Gold Leaf or Blue Dream both I have and both are good stuff.
It was practicaly free with minimum effort or expense for me.
Funny thing is the color of the buds. After I harvested I noticed the darkness of them.
The first grow I had was outside, just to see if I could.
That grow also had dark buds, if fact they almost looked black lol
It was ok stuff but harsh and not much high to it.
Well here, some pic's of this wacky weed I grew in the Green house this Summer.
It looks like you have some smoke there any ways, you got more time this year to ripen them so that should help in their potency. It takes the cats a bit to get used to the rope. I find when they're on a sniff its best to let them sniff but soon as their attention strays I encourage them in the direction I want them to go....No tugging it has to be their idea to move. I give a little pull then let lose and they will normally go in the direction I want. My guys now choke themselves out tugging us where they want to go, like take me for a walk human we're going this way....like little bull dogs down low and pulling hard then their poor little throats with the harness wrapped around next thing its cough cough cough...Cats

kuwl

kuwl

It looks like you have some smoke there any ways, you got more time this year to ripen them so that should help in their potency. It takes the cats a bit to get used to the rope. I find when they're on a sniff its best to let them sniff but soon as their attention strays I encourage them in the direction I want them to go....No tugging it has to be their idea to move. I give a little pull then let lose and they will normally go in the direction I want. My guys now choke themselves out tugging us where they want to go, like take me for a walk human we're going this way....like little bull dogs down low and pulling hard then their poor little throats with the harness wrapped around next thing its cough cough cough...Cats
Gearing up for the next grow but electric went up again and I willl have to grow more than 4 plants in my 4 x 4 maybe as much as 8 to make it worth while.
My bill came in today at $173 with no gro lights or nothing like that running! Just me and the wife here, not sure why so high. Last bill was $137 and I am
on a budget plan, so bill should be same every month. This might be the month it rolls over and I pay what's left to start again. idk

Sky and cats getting along but she is a 1 yr old puppy still.
I haven't taken them out again because of the shitty weather and now snow is coming any day,
Not sure how they would react to snow lol. Toys and treats inside for now 😁

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Gearing up for the next grow but electric went up again and I willl have to grow more than 4 plants in my 4 x 4 maybe as much as 8 to make it worth while.
My bill came in today at $173 with no gro lights or nothing like that running! Just me and the wife here, not sure why so high. Last bill was $137 and I am
on a budget plan, so bill should be same every month. This might be the month it rolls over and I pay what's left to start again. idk

Sky and cats getting along but she is a 1 yr old puppy still.
I haven't taken them out again because of the shitty weather and now snow is coming any day,
Not sure how they would react to snow lol. Toys and treats inside for now 😁
Ya, I just turned on my 1000watt and that's going to hurt, we keep getting advice from our power provider saying to shut off our hot tub or other high energy use equipment seeing as we're almost using 3 x what our neighbours use......I've over 1000w in leds, fans, humidifiers & t5's in veg then another 1000w with hps & fans.....Plus the dehue running steady in my flower room.....we're at around $500 every 2 months.......yikes

We were at the Value Village store again yesterday for our 30% off seniors discount and I picked up another tunnel for our cats I think that makes 6 of them we have, this one is in a T shape and I had all 3 cats interested in it one at each hole end checking it out and the mid aged cat Qnight took ownership by sleeping in it, they like their tunnels.

I'd ordered a small coffee grinder for bud grinding, The hand held one is hard to use on sticky hard buds. $32 taxes in....at V.V. yesterday there was a brand new Bullet mini grinder $7.99 - 30% =$6 so I couldn't resist I bought it and when I got home the new one I ordered was on the porch. I now have 2 grinders...fk......I used the Bullet when I got home and it works perfectly, now I have upstairs and downstairs electric grinders....just what I needed.....not.

kuwl

kuwl

Ya, I just turned on my 1000watt and that's going to hurt, we keep getting advice from our power provider saying to shut off our hot tub or other high energy use equipment seeing as we're almost using 3 x what our neighbours use......I've over 1000w in leds, fans, humidifiers & t5's in veg then another 1000w with hps & fans.....Plus the dehue running steady in my flower room.....we're at around $500 every 2 months.......yikes

We were at the Value Village store again yesterday for our 30% off seniors discount and I picked up another tunnel for our cats I think that makes 6 of them we have, this one is in a T shape and I had all 3 cats interested in it one at each hole end checking it out and the mid aged cat Qnight took ownership by sleeping in it, they like their tunnels.

I'd ordered a small coffee grinder for bud grinding, The hand held one is hard to use on sticky hard buds. $32 taxes in....at V.V. yesterday there was a brand new Bullet mini grinder $7.99 - 30% =$6 so I couldn't resist I bought it and when I got home the new one I ordered was on the porch. I now have 2 grinders...fk......I used the Bullet when I got home and it works perfectly, now I have upstairs and downstairs electric grinders....just what I needed.....not.
View attachment 1303267
View attachment 1303269
Dam, I did the same thing because of the samereason!! Got an electric grinder cause the hand one was really hard on my hands with some of the weed lol
I got mine at the Goodwill store for $4
IMG 4019

I was going to get another 4 Auto Pots but price went up so it's a no go.
I guess I will stick with 4 pots but going to do 2 Durban's, 1 Strawberry Banana and 1 Cherry Pie to mix it up a bit.

and ya my cats love the T tunnel I got for them. I just got two more $1 store toys cause they stole the ball out of the 1st one and I cannot find it lol
They like them alot too.
IMG 4018

I put some cat nip in it then they get the zoomies.

kuwl

kuwl

Here's a link to the new thread 😎
I hope I put it in the right place this time 😆

Top Bottom