L0G1C4L's Backyard OP

• Thread starter l0g1c4l
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Thanks for checkin them out...the purple, the magic and one of the benjohnsonxmasterkush is already budding quite nicely!

As long as my crop doesnt go missing they all look like atleast quarter pounders. No complaints here!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they look great bro all very healthy nice fat stalks as well. they dont get that big for nothing i hear, that plant is preparing to hold up some wieght

L

l0g1c4l

hey farmers...thanks again twist, and i sure hoped you were right! I checked on them today and wow, you really were! They had huge growth this past week. The stalks thickened up a 25% increase and grew another half a foot. 4 are full on flowering and three are about a week behind.

I just fear theives now...can only hope for the best. Good luck to everyone at this point!

Z

zoeronerer

Twist, I think mosquitos just love me, no matter what I do they fukin get me. I think its because I drink too many sweet drinks!

eat a clove of garlic ..... they will leave u alone ....

L

l0g1c4l

A few pics...

Hey hopefully everyone is having an awesome summer grow!

Heres a few shots of the ladies from the other day, a few of them are at the 7 foot mark!

DSC00865
DSC00866
DSC00869
DSC00870
DSC00872
DSC00871
Leaf
K

KosSio28

all the bestand good luck

Looking real good
i see some are start flowering
good luck hapy flowering and great harvest

L

l0g1c4l

Hey farmers...i hope everyones crop is doin amazing!! i will do a pic update next week, my internet is currently down. Some of them are atleast 8'...cant wait.

Top Bottom