LA Confidetial takes ToP Awards @No Mercy

• Thread starter dna genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sticky3

has the lineage of the mount cook been up here yet? id like to know its mama and pappy.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
And they wonder why the event, at least as far as judging strains, has no credeiblity....Hmmmmm

Tex

C

cheesyblues

so DNA did we get to the bottom of this as dampking or R never entered the la as mount cook we did enter the mount cook and the la so the mix up was not are mix up it was high times as the strains were in gray bags with the names on sealed up tight trust me also it was the mount cook that entered in the no mercy it would have been a waist of travel me come in to watch the LA win when i came to see how the mount cook could do ;)

can i ask what you guy entered ??
was it head band ???

T

thedogsbollox

the cut was lost in a fire? no way! i had the beck up from THseeds (Adem) it was not lost and Derry (barney's) still has it.(i did the motherroom from Adem and Derry)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
that was a limited realese about a year ago, im unsure weather that is still the same as now...i dont think so but will ask later today..

And now there are possibley two genetic make ups of a the same strain called Mt.Cook?

Man, everyone is showin their ass here, sure makes everyone involved look shady to me...

The cup should be promoted as a convention not a contest, because it seems like little things like personal pride, honesty, and integrity are all but gone from the event.

Ya got one company sayin they won, one company sayin it was their actual genetics that won and not even that of the company that entered it, the company that entered it says it is not even the same genitics as a previously released version, and so far not one picture of any of it, no bud, no plant, no grow room, no details at all...oh and now everyone of the players is tossin around the notion that the entries were possibly mixed up by a stoned participant or judge from High Times??? WTF??.......what a sham all the way around.

High Times Cannabis Cup, what a joke, that cup is a paper wieght, it would be hard to justify even carrying it back in my luggage..socks would probably win out if I had to choose.

Tex

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

And now there are possibley two genetic make ups of a the same strain called Mt.Cook?

Man, everyone is showin their ass here, sure makes everyone involved look shady to me...

The cup should be promoted as a convention not a contest, because it seems like little things like personal pride, honesty, and integrity are all but gone from the event.

Ya got one company sayin they won, one company sayin it was their actual genetics that won and not even that of the company that entered it, the company that entered it says it is not even the same genitics as a previously released version, and so far not one picture of any of it, no bud, no plant, no grow room, no details at all...oh and now everyone of the players is tossin around the notion that the entries were possibly mixed up by a stoned participant or judge from High Times??? WTF??.......what a sham all the way around.

High Times Cannabis Cup, what a joke, that cup is a paper wieght, it would be hard to justify even carrying it back in my luggage..socks would probably win out if I had to choose.

Tex

yea but its a really nice paperweight, and the mt cook nlxch cross was a limited release only sold to a few people, such as doubleds and i think i gave b-man some to try out, as for whats the genetic makeup now that im unsure of, once again the nlxch was a limited release that i told few people about and no longer is avalible....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
What was the logic behind Kiwi Seeds releasing a strain with one genetic make up named "Mt.Cook" and then the same company releasing another strain called "Mt.Cook" with a completely different genetic make up?...wtf?

Yall really seem to be diggin a deeper hole if ya ask me..

So the end result, from my perspective, Kiwi seeds are a sham, at least in regards to this particular Cannabis Cup goes..

Good luck with that

Tex

V

vintageherb

I read enough to know that it's all about sellin seed's ..Maybe in the first couple years it was about quality..well if you have money and a crap strain ,,you have a good chance of makin the centerfold and if you have a great stain and money you still have a good chance to make the centerfold ...So I think it all come's down to how much $$$ your going to spend I remember when Potstar said "million's are riding on this decision"

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

What was the logic behind Kiwi Seeds releasing a strain with one genetic make up named "Mt.Cook" and then the same company releasing another strain called "Mt.Cook" with a completely different genetic make up?...wtf?

Yall really seem to be diggin a deeper hole if ya ask me..

So the end result, from my perspective, Kiwi seeds are a sham, at least in regards to this particular Cannabis Cup goes..

Good luck with that

Tex

it was never released to the public(the nlxch) it was only a select few packs that were kept for specific customers, ie b-man and doubleds and sonic and a few others,
you are only hearing other opnions as far as the cup goes..once solid facts are on the table then start flaming... oh and its kiwiseeds one word not two bro;)

MG

Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
Cannabis-cup

Hi All,

I myself had grown out that SourD rez dog cut and it was not quite the same as the Original Sour Diesel, not as flavorful and not as strong, Herbalizor.

Not entering the fray, but i will say this about the Cannabis-cup. its a bit like one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes, Jerry goes to get his rental car and there is of course no rental car. He says your only job is to take reservations what is the point of the reservation, without having the car.

i kind of feel this way about the cup, we were not alone, A said that one of their entries was lost as well, i think 4 entries in total. we came to give our stuff in and it was chaos with what we entered and what we entered for the Rokerij. all i can say is they come in for one week, the cup is all they gotta do...how do you space out 4X 30 grams of herb, thats 120 grams.

what a story.

well thats my 2 cents. if they want to have their cup they need to improve on the organization, it is a cup after all, the entries are kinda important.

peace

Harry

S

SENSI ZYM

herbalizor its the same cut thats still floating around today.

when we got to see all the seed company's entries the LSD from amnesia reminded me of the Clone only ECSD nothing to do with REZ.. we will have alot of the original ecsd in the next few months..
respect,
A

and your not the only ones to have that cut so dont get pissed when you see it in damkring along with the sfv og kush thats like your headband but 10000 times better BUT the headband was rather nice !!!!!!

saying that tho that the weed is to good to get in the coffe shops Y thats the problem there now all the good weed is kept under raps i used to so look forward to hitting grey area for some recon madeness now its all samey samey . whats the point in moveing to dam setting up busness if your not going to put the best weed in the shops ???? thats y people go to dam to smoke very good weed for a change !!!! you relises how much it costs the averige smoker to come to dam and just to smoke something he could have bought next door to him ????? WE all need to be working together to save AMSTERDAM !!!!!

A

Andre

I'm going to say this once. The worlds best weed is right here in the California. I mean just look at the California strains that have had their names changed to something else. As far as the cup, well I think that it has taken two steps backwards. Hell maybe next time you should have to walk you pot in with you to enter it in. Hell that way there is no mix up. but that just my 2 cent and what the hell do I know. HEHEHEHEHE

Latest posts

Top Bottom