LA Confidetial takes ToP Awards @No Mercy

• Thread starter dna genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dna genetics

We would like to thank the Dampkring for entering the LA Confidential Again and taking home 1st place at the No Mercy Cup 2008 for best indoor and then taking the best overall Cup also!

even though they Call it Mt Cook we alll and even the grower know what it really is. so big ups to you dampkring but i know and you know whats is what...

Congrats To The Grower once again! you grew a great batch:flower:flower

B

bannana man

so the mt cook was la con ..is that whatw as enterd as indica?

T

thedogsbollox

MT Cook

it's the MT Cook that won the NO MERCY CUP
maby your la con = MT Cook:hi
Good work DAMPKRING and DNA not so nice to do this
MT Cook is the BOMB and the Dampkring have no seeds?!!

D

dna genetics

Well the only thing very TRUE is you can't find any Mt. Cook to smoke in Amsterdam?
Dampkring has a GREAT LA Confidential on the menu but sorry no Mt Cook???

Just like the plant in your store changed its name maybe the weed in the coffee shop will too??

Again hats off to the grower it was a great batch and it sucks for you cause it dosent matter what people call it you did a great job!!

Respect to all who entered.

Karma it was good to hit your dry sift!!!

P.s. Check Dampkrings web site out under Mt cook...
Look at the picture...???
Now look at there you tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99KuZnqNfYA&feature=channel_page

Do they look the same? do they even look close???
And now the same plants in there store have there names back to LA Confidential... the pictures dont lie.

No hate just Truth.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

didnt kiwi seeds make the mt cook and sell seeds?and win for indica this year. so it that LA con, but with a name change? one of them ones. lol, thats terrible if its true

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

didnt kiwi seeds make the mt cook and sell seeds?and win for indica this year. so it that LA con, but with a name change? one of them ones. lol, thats terrible if its true

Basically Bitz they used DnA's La Con and renamed it Mt Cook lol. is this the same Mt Cook they used for the cup? coz wasnt that also La con? lol

O

ojd

is there a list of entrys

some shady buisness practicies going on as usual
does anyone get along in amsterdam

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Surely if this is a legal thing cant Mount cook and L.A be DNA tested in the lab, there must be some sort of procedure to define the two varieties..
If people are stealing others hard work then there not real WEED people just lame ass business heads. Capatalism - Boooooo

C

cheesyblues

mount cook won first place in the no mercy cup and in the high times i was happy to collect the award with the boys from dampking and were did it come from that it was la con ????
mount cook is a mounting in la but its very confidetial to talk about guys

K

Karma Genetics

Cheesey did you see and smoke the Dampkring Mt cook entry ?

When you say it was somthing differn't. Thats all i need to hear. Was great meeting you again. To bad i didn't win any price, need some more schooling i think hi hi hi.........

T

thc4sim

Glad you guys had a blast whoever won!! Mt Cook , LAcon

Hey Karma theres always next year!, and the 420!!

S

SENSI ZYM

yes there is mt cook in the coffe shop you know there is and we were there to win with it loooooooool
like i said befor stick to putting the sour back into your gens and take it out of your attitude !!!!

again thanx dampkring for letting us colect your AWARDS fook me next its oceans 12 is there recon lol

since when did la yield like a mountin :rofl

how did DNA start in dam

karma i give you first prize bro for your happy shit lol

C

cheesyblues

dna would you like the clone of the mount cook to call la con or something ??? man its all about the grower hahaha:rofl

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

yes there is mt cook in the coffe shop you know there is and we were there to win with it loooooooool
like i said befor stick to putting the sour back into your gens and take it out of your attitude !!!!

again thanx dampkring for letting us colect your AWARDS fook me next its oceans 12 is there recon lol

since when did la yield like a mountin :rofl

how did DNA start in dam

karma i give you first prize bro for your happy shit lol

relax bro, let it be dealt with behind closed doors..
i understand your questions but lets not throw shit because both partys involved are my hommies so give it a rest eh.

S

SENSI ZYM

no bother to me bro !!!!!! whats the name of the desil cut in dam m8 me and cheesey were on a desil mission and i found it in the 420 on my last day argggggg

IT was realy good to meat bear man is one big but realy nice dude your welcome at mine anytime bro as lons as you bring you know what ;)

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

no bother to me bro !!!!!! whats the name of the desil cut in dam m8 me and cheesey were on a desil mission and i found it in the 420 on my last day argggggg

IT was realy good to meat bear man is one big but realy nice dude your welcome at mine anytime bro as lons as you bring you know what ;)

yes brother bear is a good lad, the diesel cut is called diesel as far as i know, but then there are a few versions so depends which one your looking for...IMO the og diesel that soma has is a really nice one to have in te stable but then again so is the sour diesel

Top Bottom