LA Confidetial takes ToP Awards @No Mercy

• Thread starter dna genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

the one i let you smoke a year ago? that was a sour d if i remember right..

S

SENSI ZYM

yes brother bear is a good lad, the diesel cut is called diesel as far as i know, but then there are a few versions so depends which one your looking for...IMO the og diesel that soma has is a really nice one to have in te stable but then again so is the sour diesel

YEH i hear ya bro barnys are selling it as red deisel nout special just love the taste and smell !!!!
we have the sour d and loe her to bits !!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sensi, our tastes are very similar mate. You wait till I get the H3ad Mass Super x Sour Bubble. I know exactly what your about bro!

I love that red diesel for taste and smell also.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

ahh yes the red d, very nice one indeed..i have this in me libary i believe..

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey some may know this.

Around 2002 when the MK Ultra was floating around barneys and amnesia, they had Sour D also. Anyone know what cut that one was, as you never see that anymore or indeed that really abusive mk cut!

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

red diesel
you mean somas new york city diesel renamed

thats what i was told too, but the man that makes the red diesel swears it is different...oh well i have both so i will do a test sometime..

F

FastForward

thats what i was told too, but the man that makes the red diesel swears it is different...oh well i have both so i will do a test sometime..

If that man's name begins with J, next time you see him would you do me a tiny favour and ask him if he's seen any G13 Haze phenos that get done really quickly...50-55 days? I've got one here that looks mostly done @ 52 days....

(wish I could tell you my real name so I could get you to say hi to him from me...)

D

dna genetics

MG maybe since you are friends of all you can bring us a sample of the REAL MT Cook
if there is any of it in this town.. to prove to us that it is not LA. i still have the Sample from the HTCC i want to show you..also what coffe shop has the MT Cook i would love to puff on this winning strain!

Sensi Zym the diesel that goes around here is soma's NYCD and Barneys calls it red diesel just like the Grey Area calls it Grey diesel. we have sold plenty of nycd to both and how it gets RENAMED.

the Sour Diesel 1.5 is from seed that someone out here started the originally are from Rezdog.. this Cut has nothing on the Real ECSD and Soma's NYCD has nothing to do with any of these.

again congrats to the grower who won with the Cut!
A

D

dna genetics

Hey some may know this.

Around 2002 when the MK Ultra was floating around barneys and amnesia, they had Sour D also. Anyone know what cut that one was, as you never see that anymore or indeed that really abusive mk cut!

the Mk Ultra during 2002 that was being sold at Barneys and Amnesia was OG Kush that is what was entered in the cup and it won the cut was lost in a fire along with many others from THSeeds. we have and love our OG to bad it never makes it into any of the shops cuzz its that good!

the Sour D they were selling was the Sour D 1.5 from Rez

peace,
A

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks A!!

My machine went loopy on me there and posted the same q about 100 times, lOL.

Do you know what OG that was? I presume the LA OGers or LA Kush as it was called, correct?

D

dna genetics

herbalizor its the same cut thats still floating around today.

when we got to see all the seed company's entries the LSD from amnesia reminded me of the Clone only ECSD nothing to do with REZ.. we will have alot of the original ecsd in the next few months..
respect,
A

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

a, i will do me best to find the truth, just dont like to see fire BTW my mates..
see you sometime this week,
take care
MG

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
eh, now thats confusing? Amnesia putting out ECSD as BOGS LSD? I haven't smoked that in time man!

Ill have to come back out once the true ecsd is in the shops, else Ill have to bring mine with.

C

cheesyblues

THANKS DNA and also the real ecsd is in amsterdam now and a few other special strains now they should have roots by next week so lets see what 2009 brings for new strains in amsterdam

also can i point out in a nice way guys did you ever think the guys at high times might of mixed up the entry that got entered as everything got entered together on the high times cup or they liked the mount cook that much they could not get it out the heads also YOUR LA did get entered but but by tweedkamer so could have got mixed up by a stoned guy and as you no tweed,damp,kiwi,uk all work together LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD

D

Dampkring

cheesyblues

Thx cheesyblues,

also can i point out in a nice way guys did you ever think the guys at high times might of mixed up the entry that got entered as everything got entered together on the high times cup or they liked the mount cook that much they could not get it out the heads also YOUR LA did getentered but but by tweedkamer so could have got mixed up by a stoned guy and as you no tweed,damp,kiwi,uk all work together LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD

work together LIKE EVERYONE SHOULD

De Tweede Kamer = Dampkring 2!! and entered LA con.
not the MT Cook?!
Peace

T

thedogsbollox

MT Cook

The High Times guys are stoners and make fuck ups all the time!! or they liked the mount cook that much they could not get it out the stonedheads. I liked the MT Cook also.
And the 2e Kamer entry is LA con a not MT Cook i can tell you also that if Dampkring/ 2e Kamer/ kiwis try to f*** u
than entered MT Cook also??!

work together,
peace Bob

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The High Times guys are stoners and make fuck ups all the time!! or they liked the mount cook that much they could not get it out the stonedheads. I liked the MT Cook also.
And the 2e Kamer entry is LA con a not MT Cook i can tell you also that if Dampkring/ 2e Kamer/ kiwis try to f*** u
than entered MT Cook also??!

work together,
peace Bob

HighTimes guys forgot to put my ad into the guide book, and they also lost delta 9 labs entry :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom