Lady bugs, spray, or both

• Thread starter Budstashe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budstashe

Budstashe

As an inexperienced grower I think it is notable that I never experienced problems until trying organic indoor. Unless I have just been very lucky. Recently noticed a few spider mites on one of the five plants in the tent. Do I get try a spray, or lady bugs or both in which order. Any thoughts on treatment plan? There is one auto in flower, a few autos in late veg and one early veg photoperiod.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'd blast them with Nuke 'Em, according to directions — especially the ones in veg and early flower.

Nuke 'Em is just acetic acid, but mites seem to find it extremely upsetting.

Kizza81

Kizza81

As an inexperienced grower I think it is notable that I never experienced problems until trying organic indoor. Unless I have just been very lucky. Recently noticed a few spider mites on one of the five plants in the tent. Do I get try a spray, or lady bugs or both in which order. Any thoughts on treatment plan? There is one auto in flower, a few autos in late veg and one early veg photoperiod.
Lady bugs look pretty but destroy there prey try nature first we no how nukes run in today’s time ah guys organically made is the future

Ponky

Ponky

Spider mites are a serious pest. One that when i get causes me to kill all the plants. Dispose of the material triple bagged. After using poison. Then peroxide and ozone to sanitize the space. A 2 week period of extended low temps with nothing in the room. And a massive clean up. Find everything and clean it. Use pesticide. Filter your intake air. Spider mites cause fights.

Scar818

Scar818

Use azamax, crop control, plant therapy mix them with water and spray, spray again after 5 days azamax 40ml per gal, crop control 75, add plant therapy on your second application with 60ml per gallon it should get rid of them, make sure you spray well i drench the shit of my plants.

Kizza81

Kizza81

Spider mites are a serious pest. One that when i get causes me to kill all the plants. Dispose of the material triple bagged. After using poison. Then peroxide and ozone to sanitize the space. A 2 week period of extended low temps with nothing in the room. And a massive clean up. Find everything and clean it. Use pesticide. Filter your intake air. Spider mites cause fights.
Yeah I get wat you saying I grow all organic I’m a massive believer in plants we’re not made to be produced in mass comersial ways with bottled nutes I use nun I believe week plants maybe not looking but produces with pgr’s not natural ones and man made fertilisers make plants that call disease in I no not why but I move dirt from my worm farm compost and organicly amended soil mix pearlite vermiculite worm castings coco chips peat moss sphagnum moss soil and humus and in ten years never had a mite bug slug or caterpillar be able to effect attach or seem to even appear on propped organic mediums wen I grew hydro mediums and bottled fert I had mites bugs for ten plus years not saying I no everything but But wish all to try it it speaks for itself there’s a reason why organic everything cost more and not only cause it’s dearer to run

Top Bottom