LAist: California to Legalize Weed for Everyone

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cain23456

there's a lot i don't like about the u.s. but i wouldn't rather anywhere else. in the u.s. the governmet works for us not the other way around. we need to stand up more and vote.

cali people don't not vote for mc dumb ass. you get what you pay for. where im at people complain about gas prices all day and i laugh because they voted republican 2 terms. they got what they paid for.

my point is if you vote for that bill or not vote, remember you get what you pay for. stand up and let your voice be heard even if you don't agree with it. it's ok ok to say no and it's ok to say yes but you better speak up or because we could be china

T

trichburner

Sad , but your right on this part . In all reality the legislation won't be well thought out between the states and just be used as an excuse to keep MJ criminal .

But by no means whatsoever should the ignorance and incopetence of our state and federal governments be used as an excuse for our own self defeatist attitudes . This is where we as a community need to start coming togetherand organizing ourselves better and continue to fight these laws .

On the immigration note . The pressure being applied on illegals is a direct response to the pressure being put on the feds by the fear of the public . Fear of job losses , fear of the devalued dollar , fear of crime , and overall fear of change by middle America .

H

herby

the governmet works for us not the other way around.

With what the Government has been up to lately I feel like they probably work for the corporations. I think they stopped working for the people a long time ago. Theres no money in that. This blank check they just wrote for Fannie and frdie is a prime example. Within 2 weeks of them passing that congressmen are throwing high per plate dinners for the fannie and frddie execs to raise money for thier reelections. All funded by the US taxpayer of course.

Even assuming you are correct and they do work for the people, which people do they work for? The 40% of the people that want MJ legal or the 60% of the people that dont want it legal?

D

drfarm

Reality..christmas present bust for 1 lb. in the early 80s cost me a LOT more than taxes.Dont remember fines and attorney costs but 4 years too. On the other hand, govt's tend to eff way more than they fix, etc...So good luck Cali, and remember the whole world is watching this. Until the fed respects states rights to hlth, edu, and welfare, nothing gets better anyway imo. Best to all you guys, especially the med people.

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing is changed until it is faced. James Baldwin

Latest posts

Top Bottom