Lamest Plant equals the sweetest Budz?

• Thread starter 30roll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
30roll

30roll

SO yeah, there was 1 plant in the grow that quite literally laid down by the time I chopped it..
No the Buds weren't like super dense and heavy like other plants.. They were lighter in color and more airy looking like cookies that needed to go back in the oven.
Well guess what? These Buds are by far the nicest smelling out of the grow..
What gives? Are they like Veal or something??

30roll

30roll

The Plant was completely limp and couldn't support any branches. I nicknamed it Limpy..
Limpy has the sweetest smelling flowers..
I even bailed on trimming it because the smaller Buds were such a pain to trim up. I let then crust out and then reconsidered and finished it out. I got 3 ounces of little Bud that were DRY. I rehydrated with some Orange Peels, and they snapped back and smell just as good as the bigger Buds..
I guess all Buds are still Buds..

william76

william76

The Plant was completely limp and couldn't support any branches. I nicknamed it Limpy..
Limpy has the sweetest smelling flowers..
I even bailed on trimming it because the smaller Buds were such a pain to trim up. I let then crust out and then reconsidered and finished it out. I got 3 ounces of little Bud that were DRY. I rehydrated with some Orange Peels, and they snapped back and smell just as good as the bigger Buds..
I guess all Buds are still Buds..
Size of the bud don't matter,we prefer bigger buds but there's lots of plants that don't make big buds(like cookies)and are excellent.if u make sure the plants are healthy the rest falls into place.just out of interest,did u clone it?,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom