Lamp to Ballast Extension Cord Adapter "25ft"

What up farmers! I am having some trouble locating 25ft lamp to ballast 24ov extension cords. I found some wholesale places that sell the cords but not really anywhere else. Anyone know where i can get a few of these? A link would be greatly appreciated. This is been taking way to long to find these cords. Need help asap. Thanks and hope someone can steer me in the right direction

Just post info on the where about of these cords. Nothing about if i should use them or not. Just need to locate these cords

Thanks everyone :)

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What up farmers! I am having some trouble locating 25ft lamp to ballast 24ov extension cords. I found some wholesale places that sell the cords but not really anywhere else. Anyone know where i can get a few of these? A link would be greatly appreciated. This is been taking way to long to find these cords. Need help asap. Thanks and hope someone can steer me in the right direction

Just post info on the where about of these cords. Nothing about if i should use them or not. Just need to locate these cords

have you thought about building your own....electrical supply house will have what you need

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

I got a handful of them at the hydro shop, any hydrofarm or sunsystem catalogue has em..

i think you are having a hard time because most only want you to run them a total of 25'. so hydrofarm and sunlight sell 10-15' extensions to add onto the current reflector cable. i made my own using this from HD.

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
yeah, for the third time, I'll post the information I posted before...it's in the hydrofarm catalogue and if you need a ss or hf at the end use the converter...

Hey paulycali, I use a few of the one you have pictured, didn't see it when I searched but saw many that do the same thing in the few mins I spent searching.

Hey bro if your gonna buy the premade extension cords just make sure the plug fits your ballast. I bought four a few months ago. The plug didn't fit my harvest master ballasts. Had to take them back. Your hydo store should be able to order them for ya. - SE