landlord issues

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghost79

ghost79

You have no idea what you're talking about! It's simply naive to believe that a landlord would "NOT" take you're deposit because of something (cultivating marijuana illegally) you're doing as you stated. First of all, what you are doing is "illegal" and the owners house and property can be taken by the feds due to the forfeiture and seizure laws even if a landlord/owner isn't aware of the grow op. By law, the landlord is held responsible for what takes place in his/her house. He/she is supposed to know what's going on at all times, it's his/her responsibility if he/she rents their house out to someone. It's not fair, but that's the law! Now you're absolutely right that the deposit is supposed to be held in an (escrow account) by law, even though the majority of landlords don't do that. However, if you have any experience renting from a landlord, you should know by know that not all landlords play by the rules. In fact, the majority of them do as they wish. So, I wouldn't trust him/her to follow the law. If they even are suspicious of something going on awry, they will hold on to that deposit like it's gold, especially if they have reason to believe there's illegal activity going on. They do this to have the upper hand to have control. Therefore, to think that they will go by the law is naive and foolhardy. Secondly, to grow in a garage is foolish and idiotic because it's an open door for police/landlords to intrude upon. The police don't think twice about entering a garage, which is separate from the inside of a house, which is much more secure. Pirates also think the same way when it comes to garages, sheds, greenhouses,etc. that are not within the inside of the house. To address the issue of blowing air into the garage will not constitute damage, but it will constitute probable cause for the police to obtain a search warrant. If the landlord sees ventilation ducting getting piped into the garage he/she is going to become suspicious at the very least and probably look to see what the hell is going on in his/her garage. You won't have to worry about getting evicted, you will have to worry about getting convicted, because if the landlord discovers the op, it's all over man. You dam well know he/she is going to call 5.0 to protect himself and his property. I'm not trying to start a pissing match, but rather inform you and others that this is not super safe, which all grow ops should be. Take it as constructive criticism, or advice if you will. Good :D
luck..

fractal

fractal

I actually do know what I am talking about ghost, I've dealt with every imaginable type of landlord there is! The ones that say up front they are cool with growing, the ones that say up front no growing, the ones that claim they never received a deposit when I have proof in form of the canceled check from the bank, and the ones that illegally go into the property without notice while I am away on christmas break and leave an eviction notice for me to return to. I understand that landlords often make up the rules as they go along and seem to never want to return the deposit as if they are entitled to it. WHAT I MEANT WAS, if a landlord in effect says "I don't like your lifestyle or what you are doing and therefore am keeping your depost because you offend me and my sensibilities" then they are leaving themselves open to being sued for the return of the deposit. It's called a Damage Deposit/Cleaning Deposit for a reason, because it is meant to provide guarantee the renter will pay for any damages done to the property or for cleaning when they leave a mess. Legally it is not considered an "insulted landlord deposit". My description of a grow tent in the garage WITHOUT external ducting was hypothetical, to illustrate that even if you are doing something illegal if there are NO DAMAGES done to the property, no alterations that have to be repaired or replaced, the landlord cannot legally keep the deposit simply because you broke a law. They are not judges. If a renter is using the house as a brothel, could the landlord keep the deposit because you broke a law? No, unless they claim you left jizz stains on the walls and carpet that called for new carpets and painting the walls. Just like if you are growing weed and the only way it affects any part of the house is that you plugged lights into the electrical outlets they cannot keep the deposit! Although if you get arrested and are in jail, good luck getting it back if you cannot physically do anything about it. Are we on the same page here about "Damage Deposits" not being the same as "Pissed off Landlord fee"? One time I had a dickhead landlord try and keep my deposit because he was a greedy ass and no other reason. I kicked in his door at dinnertime and walked into the kitched where he was eating with his family and basically pushed him against a wall by his collar, put a pen in his hand and told him to write the damn check. Often it comes down to if you are afraid to stand up to them and demand your deposit back, I agree in 90% of rentals they feel like they are owed free money and want to keep your deposit no matter what you do. I have a cousin who is is a greedy idiot and just lost his second court case over a deposit he was trying to keep without cause. . . He is out over $70,000 in attorney fees after trying twice to keep a renter's deposit without reason, being sued for it and losing twice in a row. He's family, but it serves his right for being such an ass.

sky high

sky high

One time I had a dickhead landlord try and keep my deposit because he was a greedy ass and no other reason. I kicked in his door at dinnertime and walked into the kitched where he was eating with his family and basically pushed him against a wall by his collar, put a pen in his hand and told him to write the damn check.

That approach won't fly in Colorado. You could easily be fuckin' dead on the spot.... (or wish you were)

FWIW....if it happened exactly the way you described...the homeowner/his wife/kid would fall squarely under

>>>> Make My Day <<<<

This law authorizes the occupant of a dwelling (such as a home) to use deadly
physical force against an intruder. But hold on Hoss, only if all of the following
factors exist:
  1. The intruder UNLAWFULLY entered the dwelling.

2. The occupant of the dwelling has reasonable belief that the intruder has
    committed a CRIME OTHER THAN UNLAWFUL ENTRY, or is committing or
    intends to commit a crime against a person or property IN ADDITION TO
    THE UNINVITED ENTRY; and,

3. The occupant REASONABLY BELIEVES THAT THE INTRUDER MIGHT USE
    ANY PHYSICAL FORCE, no matter how slight, against the occupant.

from http://highcaliberdefense.com/CourseMaterial/ColoradoMakeMyDayLaw.aspx

fractal

fractal

Yeah I wouldn't have been doing that with a country boy or some lumberjack lol. He was a little pissant vietnamese guy who wanted to keep my money to fund his illegal, non-zoned and completely not to code building project he was working on out back for his parents to live in. Floors were uneven, water was tapped into the main illegally, pirated electric box, the works. Dude was about 100 pounds soaking wet I wasn't too afraid he was going to put up a fight. Also i was about 23 years old and not thinking ahead about any consequences lol. I used to do some real stupid stuff when I was that age.

sky high

sky high

Didn't we all...didn't we all.... That "no frontal lobe" shit is always classic stuff!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I actually do know what I am talking about ghost, I've dealt with every imaginable type of landlord there is! The ones that say up front they are cool with growing, the ones that say up front no growing, the ones that claim they never received a deposit when I have proof in form of the canceled check from the bank, and the ones that illegally go into the property without notice while I am away on christmas break and leave an eviction notice for me to return to. I understand that landlords often make up the rules as they go along and seem to never want to return the deposit as if they are entitled to it. WHAT I MEANT WAS, if a landlord in effect says "I don't like your lifestyle or what you are doing and therefore am keeping your depost because you offend me and my sensibilities" then they are leaving themselves open to being sued for the return of the deposit. It's called a Damage Deposit/Cleaning Deposit for a reason, because it is meant to provide guarantee the renter will pay for any damages done to the property or for cleaning when they leave a mess. Legally it is not considered an "insulted landlord deposit". My description of a grow tent in the garage WITHOUT external ducting was hypothetical, to illustrate that even if you are doing something illegal if there are NO DAMAGES done to the property, no alterations that have to be repaired or replaced, the landlord cannot legally keep the deposit simply because you broke a law. They are not judges. If a renter is using the house as a brothel, could the landlord keep the deposit because you broke a law? No, unless they claim you left jizz stains on the walls and carpet that called for new carpets and painting the walls. Just like if you are growing weed and the only way it affects any part of the house is that you plugged lights into the electrical outlets they cannot keep the deposit! Although if you get arrested and are in jail, good luck getting it back if you cannot physically do anything about it. Are we on the same page here about "Damage Deposits" not being the same as "Pissed off Landlord fee"? One time I had a dickhead landlord try and keep my deposit because he was a greedy ass and no other reason. I kicked in his door at dinnertime and walked into the kitched where he was eating with his family and basically pushed him against a wall by his collar, put a pen in his hand and told him to write the damn check. Often it comes down to if you are afraid to stand up to them and demand your deposit back, I agree in 90% of rentals they feel like they are owed free money and want to keep your deposit no matter what you do. I have a cousin who is is a greedy idiot and just lost his second court case over a deposit he was trying to keep without cause. . . He is out over $70,000 in attorney fees after trying twice to keep a renter's deposit without reason, being sued for it and losing twice in a row. He's family, but it serves his right for being such an ass.

I believe that one of the NEW tactics being used to seperate growers from their deposits is a "mold removal and remediation" fee based on "responding to a potential environmental hazard, created by the grow". you seem to be very correct on a variety of issues and i think it is wise to share what you have actually experienced, and you do a good job of that, however i have to take issue with your supposition that "it cannot happen" seems way too narrow a view to share, has not happened to me or my contacts is much better~ we all know exactly what we have gone through, and it seems like we have delt with "every type of landlord" and have delt with all of the variables, right up to the point something unexpected unfolds and we learn something new or have to deal with the "previously unexperienced situation". Personally i don't worry too much about the guys/gals that have tons of experience,they tend to understand the US vs. THEM reality that exists for growers in general, i worry about the people who come here and may never get into the conversation but lurk and glean information,..... it's those folks that need to hear the broadest spectrum of peoples experiences, so they can make an informed decision on a strategy to employ.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

I dont know anyone personally whos been busted growing. i was speaking generally. Im not trying to get in an online pissing match with u because I agree that renting a place isnt the best option but, its really not that hard and IME I havent had any problems with landlords. maybe its because I always say Im in the military and Im always on time or ahead of time with my rent so possibly they trust me more than other tennants. maybe Im just lucky and never had a landlord eager to bust me...

I really like the new avatar,........!

fractal

fractal

UC I believe it can happen, and happens all the time because in a landlord versus tenant battle the tenant rarely has the funds to pay a lawyer and do the court thing. I've lost 2 deposits in my life, one guy claimed he never got a deposit and I moved while my roommate was doing the court thing to contest it, once I did do some damage like burn the kitchen linoleum accidentally and bumped fragile old plaster walls with furniture leaving holes. Almost lost a deposit twice but like i said I handled one personally, and the other one got the property manager to swear that I did an excellent cleaning job and left no damage. The mold thing is a popular ruse they are using now I am sure. But they would still have to have an expert come in and measure spores or whatever they do, and prove there is mold there. But If you are constantly moving fresh air through the grow and using a dehumidifier at night, or growing in a tent and ducting air out a window mold is very unlikely to occur. It's a matter of knowing what you are doing and being able to catch the landlord in blatant lies and be able to prove they are wrong and just reacting emotionally to what they see as automatic damage.

sky_blue

sky_blue

That approach won't fly in Colorado. You could easily be fuckin' dead on the spot.... (or wish you were)

FWIW....if it happened exactly the way you described...the homeowner/his wife/kid would fall squarely under

>>>> Make My Day <<<<

This law authorizes the occupant of a dwelling (such as a home) to use deadly
physical force against an intruder. But hold on Hoss, only if all of the following
factors exist:
  1. The intruder UNLAWFULLY entered the dwelling.
  2. The occupant of the dwelling has reasonable belief that the intruder has
    committed a CRIME OTHER THAN UNLAWFUL ENTRY, or is committing or
    intends to commit a crime against a person or property IN ADDITION TO
    THE UNINVITED ENTRY; and,
  3. The occupant REASONABLY BELIEVES THAT THE INTRUDER MIGHT USE
    ANY PHYSICAL FORCE, no matter how slight, against the occupant.
from http://highcaliberdefense.com/CourseMaterial/ColoradoMakeMyDayLaw.aspx
___
All due respect to Fractal and SkyHigh, both experts, but I am positive, no matter where you live, no matter what law can be quoted e.g. "Make My Day," if you fool with the wrong person, they're coming for a face-to-face, and unless you have your house rigged w/booby traps, and you carry a loaded gun 24/7, a really tough criminal will get you, or you'll have to ace him. Both bad options.... No one wins there...;)
Bad karma, too. (Not to be a hippy, just doesn't spread any good vibes....):)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thoughts? I just moved after renting for three yrs to my own home again and while waiting for my refund from my landlord (which i was pretty sure i was getting in full at least - as he is a prick ) i received the following letter in the mail...... below....)
I rec the letter about 20 days after ..... breakdown and 10 days after visitors ..... thoughts on what you would do as the route i took it killing me....... not be able to do something i love with a passion .....

some factors

1) i am in a state that is not legal to cultivate in.....
2) i am in a state where a seed in your car get you arrested
3)i only moved 2 miles away to a home (that is mine and can be destroyed or taken)
4) 2 teenage children in the home
5) the home had no evidence of a grow at all
6) the last plant was removed about 30 days before the supposed visitor .... which if you read states he showed up...

Thinking on the situation after the letter arrived i eliminate everything but seed and product which has been secured , thought better safe than sorry now if it was just me .... i would roll the dice as my activities had dramatic decreased and the new room would of been top security but do to the fact that my family would suffer it is what it is.... the only thing is i just cant stop wanting to grow it consumes my thoughts daily so my question is what would you do ?

Sunflowers germ all but 3
sky high

sky high

I would do what you did. "Live to grow another day"...

Definetely sucks. Without seeing the entire letter it's hard to comment fully, and maybe it is spelled out further in the letter.... but from what I saw I would be worrying >how< he found out/what linked him to the idea....and why the po-po got involved......and/or if it's real.....

or if the bastard is using a prior illegal entry/what he saw to scare you into not contesting his withholding of your deposit.

Dunno. I do know we as growers and smokers lose a lot of our ability to smell weed on our person/possession/homes/etc..etc..etc. I went to a friends house @ Christmas (a casual one-two hit smoker) and wore a coat that had been hanging in my hall closet for months and months....and that had no weed in it and had not been smoked in during that entire time.....and even after hanging in his closet all night when he went to get it he said "Wow..your coat sure smells like pot".... I dug all through it and there was nothing there.....

wish I had an answer for ya. Just wanted to say I sympathize with ya. Good luck.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thoughts? I just moved after renting for three yrs to my own home again and while waiting for my refund from my landlord (which i was pretty sure i was getting in full at least - as he is a prick ) i received the following letter in the mail...... below....)
I rec the letter about 20 days after ..... breakdown and 10 days after visitors ..... thoughts on what you would do as the route i took it killing me....... not be able to do something i love with a passion .....

some factors

1) i am in a state that is not legal to cultivate in.....
2) i am in a state where a seed in your car get you arrested
3)i only moved 2 miles away to a home (that is mine and can be destroyed or taken)
4) 2 teenage children in the home
5) the home had no evidence of a grow at all
6) the last plant was removed about 30 days before the supposed visitor .... which if you read states he showed up...

Thinking on the situation after the letter arrived i eliminate everything but seed and product which has been secured , thought better safe than sorry now if it was just me .... i would roll the dice as my activities had dramatic decreased and the new room would of been top security but do to the fact that my family would suffer it is what it is.... the only thing is i just cant stop wanting to grow it consumes my thoughts daily so my question is what would you do ?
Remembering that I only tried cultivation ONCE when I had underage kids at home (when it was still illegal in Cali), I have some questions. First, didn't you guys do a walkthrough after you vacated the premises? Second, what's on your lease? Third, what's the law on the timing of the letter? Did he/she make it in under the wire, so to speak? Or did the letter come after what the law prescribes?

If you prefer to take this to PM, feel free, but right now my thinking is this--if that letter was supposed to arrive within a certain period of time, and it didn't, then you automatically have legal claim to the deposit no matter what. And, on top, depending on the laws in your state, the landlord may in fact owe you double or treble the deposit if that letter denying your deposit came in too late. Also, if a walkthrough was done and everyone was in agreement, the landlord has no real legal standing, they cannot try you for criminal acts themselves, especially if they never made it an issue previously. So, if the weed and ciggies are only an issue now, it makes a much tougher case for the landlord, irrespective of their legality.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Remembering that I only tried cultivation ONCE when I had underage kids at home (when it was still illegal in Cali), I have some questions. First, didn't you guys do a walkthrough after you vacated the premises? Second, what's on your lease? Third, what's the law on the timing of the letter? Did he/she make it in under the wire, so to speak? Or did the letter come after what the law prescribes?

If you prefer to take this to PM, feel free, but right now my thinking is this--if that letter was supposed to arrive within a certain period of time, and it didn't, then you automatically have legal claim to the deposit no matter what. And, on top, depending on the laws in your state, the landlord may in fact owe you double or treble the deposit if that letter denying your deposit came in too late. Also, if a walkthrough was done and everyone was in agreement, the landlord has no real legal standing, they cannot try you for criminal acts themselves, especially if they never made it an issue previously. So, if the weed and ciggies are only an issue now, it makes a much tougher case for the landlord, irrespective of their legality.
First sea thanks for response ... there is no legal action against me , that was in his letter denying my deposit and was never proven factual as I cleaned the entire home after moving , I actually made settlement the last day of the month and paid my landlord for the next month for two reasons 1 did not wanna move and clean all in one day and in case something went wrong at settlement i wouldn't be homeless. The police in the letter is just him making a statement and I went to the police station to see if they were looking for me (after elimination of activities at new home) and they stated we don't have a warrant for you and we investigate all criminal activity/suspicion and that all we can say.

Now being its a non legal state and the penalties can be drastic I mad the decision to chill till legal or as long as possible without dying of depression even thou I was out of the house for tech 41 days before the policeMAN supposedly came but only not paying for the home in 10 days as it was empty a month besides my cleaning. Now would 1 police narc show up at a suspected grow ? and would they notify the landlord why they were there when i'm 2 miles away and at my hobby getting ready for the new season ? I think not...... BUT....Do I take that chance with so much to lose ? or as little as possible a few thou for a lawyer and a record or probation at the least - for doing something i am truly gifted and passionate for while other do it legally in the same country. (rant sorry but it consumes me as I love this hobby)

My landlord was Korean and was always a little funny about things (his culture) and in 4 yrs he only came by twice and granted i like it that way. The walk thru was a little messed up as he asked me if i could meet him two days before my last month was up as i notified him that i would be moving as my lease was already over and extended a month (not legal but by email) so he asked if i could meet the next day to which i said fine thou email but after 12pm as i had something to do .... well i'm on my way to meet him and read my email and it says i cant make it (landlord to me ) could you leave the keys on the counter to which i was happy to do as i really didn't wanna see him.... the home was ok but a few things needed repair dishwasher was broke and a few stains wouldnt come out but I could never call him for obvious reasons and my security was a little lax at that house......live and learn i guess but my thinking is when the plumber was there as he stated he need to fix the toilet ?? he found a leaf or something in the drain and the landlord called the cops...... the money is really not my issues as i took pictures myself and could take him to court but with the pot issue my wife gets crazy so dude will basically keep my 2600 and ruin my favorite thing in life...... for now ...... my question is do you think i did the correct thing or was it bull shit ........ o and kids are 17 & 22 and pro marijuana .....don't smoke but they are smart enough to know that its much better than alcohol as a matter of fact they get living prove everytime there mom has to much wine.........

organicozarks

organicozarks

I grew in a rent house once, and it was stressful as hell. So one day
I got a call that the yearly termite inspection needed to happen, and that they were also going to have to spray. Some how I put him off for a month or so, and it allowed for the current cycle to finish. By then I had my new rooms built out in my own house. I moved that shit, and damn if I didn't feel like a thousand pounds was lifted off of my shoulders. This land lord was very cool. I paid him rent in 6 month chunks, and he left me alone. When I was moving out I gave him some bud for his wife. I knew she was a smoker. :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

I grew in a rent house once, and it was stressful as hell. So one day
I got a call that the yearly termite inspection needed to happen, and that they were also going to have to spray. Some how I put him off for a month or so, and it allowed for the current cycle to finish. By then I had my new rooms built out in my own house. I moved that shit, and damn if I didn't feel like a thousand pounds was lifted off of my shoulders. This land lord was very cool. I paid him rent in 6 month chunks, and he left me alone. When I was moving out I gave him some bud for his wife. I knew she was a smoker. :)
Love these stories of cool landlords - I have owned homes since i was 17 in 1988 and only needed to rent for 3 -4 yrs from 2009-2013 which happened to be the beginning of my seriousness in this field . But there is no one around here who is cool with growing in there home - its almost like your committing murder if you grow a freaking plant ..... i'm at the point were i might just pick up and leave wife , kids and all behind and follow my dream this is insanity and i'm going nuts .......I NEED TO GROW ...... wtf

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Love these stories of cool landlords - I have owned homes since i was 17 in 1988 and only needed to rent for 3 -4 yrs from 2009-2013 which happened to be the beginning of my seriousness in this field . But there is no one around here who is cool with growing in there home - its almost like your committing murder if you grow a freaking plant ..... i'm at the point were i might just pick up and leave wife , kids and all behind and follow my dream this is insanity and i'm going nuts .......I NEED TO GROW ...... wtf
I know what yah mean, but don't leave the wife and kids........just get shock collars for um :D haha take it easy

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
First sea thanks for response ... there is no legal action against me , that was in his letter denying my deposit and was never proven factual as I cleaned the entire home after moving , I actually made settlement the last day of the month and paid my landlord for the next month for two reasons 1 did not wanna move and clean all in one day and in case something went wrong at settlement i wouldn't be homeless. The police in the letter is just him making a statement and I went to the police station to see if they were looking for me (after elimination of activities at new home) and they stated we don't have a warrant for you and we investigate all criminal activity/suspicion and that all we can say.

Now being its a non legal state and the penalties can be drastic I mad the decision to chill till legal or as long as possible without dying of depression even thou I was out of the house for tech 41 days before the policeMAN supposedly came but only not paying for the home in 10 days as it was empty a month besides my cleaning. Now would 1 police narc show up at a suspected grow ? and would they notify the landlord why they were there when i'm 2 miles away and at my hobby getting ready for the new season ? I think not...... BUT....Do I take that chance with so much to lose ? or as little as possible a few thou for a lawyer and a record or probation at the least - for doing something i am truly gifted and passionate for while other do it legally in the same country. (rant sorry but it consumes me as I love this hobby)

My landlord was Korean and was always a little funny about things (his culture) and in 4 yrs he only came by twice and granted i like it that way. The walk thru was a little messed up as he asked me if i could meet him two days before my last month was up as i notified him that i would be moving as my lease was already over and extended a month (not legal but by email) so he asked if i could meet the next day to which i said fine thou email but after 12pm as i had something to do .... well i'm on my way to meet him and read my email and it says i cant make it (landlord to me ) could you leave the keys on the counter to which i was happy to do as i really didn't wanna see him.... the home was ok but a few things needed repair dishwasher was broke and a few stains wouldnt come out but I could never call him for obvious reasons and my security was a little lax at that house......live and learn i guess but my thinking is when the plumber was there as he stated he need to fix the toilet ?? he found a leaf or something in the drain and the landlord called the cops...... the money is really not my issues as i took pictures myself and could take him to court but with the pot issue my wife gets crazy so dude will basically keep my 2600 and ruin my favorite thing in life...... for now ...... my question is do you think i did the correct thing or was it bull shit ........ o and kids are 17 & 22 and pro marijuana .....don't smoke but they are smart enough to know that its much better than alcohol as a matter of fact they get living prove everytime there mom has to much wine.........
I'm a fighter when it comes to my hard-earned, so I would fight it were I in your position. The landlord really has nothing on you, he alone can't exactly ruin your life, especially if you've been keeping your shit tight. If he doesn't still have that single leaf, what's he really got on you? He changed up the walkthrough and it never happened, so you're left in a bad position on that. But it sounds like you're not going to fight it at all, so it doesn't really matter what I would do. Everyone's got to do what they feel is best in their situation.

See, here's the thing. Let's say the plumber did find a leaf, and the landlord did call the cops. Now what? Has anyone visited you? Have you been charged with, for or by anything other than from the landlord, deciding that he gets to keep your whole deposit? THIS is why I won't rent anymore--landlords usually take advantage of a renter's ignorance and fear. I also won't be a landlord anymore because renters usually trash the house. LMAO!

Seriously, let's say the landlord did call the cops. Why has nothing come from it? It's been weeks now.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I would call his bluff...he's been waiting to write this letter IMO. Is there any proof the narc dept came by? Btw it might be best to walk away but it's not in my nature.

Pay a lawyer to send him a letter on your behalf...you can thank me later :D

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would call his bluff...he's been waiting to write this letter IMO. Is there any proof the narc dept came by? Btw it might be best to walk away but it's not in my nature.

not in mine either but my wife is insane when it comes to growing and its 2600 bucks . So I get a lawyer and he takes 40% not worth the hassle , time , bullshit ....money aint the issue as i will continue to make it as long as they print it.... i will never rent again so lesson learned there but wouldn't mind as much if i could still grow. he all ready ruined my hobby/passion for the time being ..... @sea no I don't think anything will come from it but you need to remember that not all states are as liberal as some around here it would be a major deal , front page news of a major pot grow .... clones , moms , veg , flower , male they all equal a pound at 20 bucks a gram to these pricks , they can like i said take my home , cars .... etc not to mention $ but good luck finding that.... this whole situation just makes me wanna move .......BUT I CANT.... in a perfect world some place close to me (east coast ) becomes legal soon and i am up to commute ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

Also dan in the letter he outright accuses me of sub letting because there was mail in other names in the mail box.....mind u they have been coming to my mail box since i moved and i just throw them back in out going mail..... so thinking i could sue him for that as i never rented before this home and would never sub let and these people can be found to testify ......hum

Top Bottom