landlord issues

• Thread starter ghost79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
not in mine either but my wife is insane when it comes to growing and its 2600 bucks . So I get a lawyer and he takes 40% not worth the hassle , time , bullshit ....money aint the issue as i will continue to make it as long as they print it.... i will never rent again so lesson learned there but wouldn't mind as much if i could still grow. he all ready ruined my hobby/passion for the time being ..... @sea no I don't think anything will come from it but you need to remember that not all states are as liberal as some around here it would be a major deal , front page news of a major pot grow .... clones , moms , veg , flower , male they all equal a pound at 20 bucks a gram to these pricks , they can like i said take my home , cars .... etc not to mention $ but good luck finding that.... this whole situation just makes me wanna move .......BUT I CANT.... in a perfect world some place close to me (east coast ) becomes legal soon and i am up to commute ......
How would it be a major deal? There was nothing left in the house, right? Would the police not have acted were there anything to go on?

It looks like he's just throwing out accusations because he can.

sky high

sky high

In the "Not harshin' on ya....but" Dept.....

IMO, you screwed yourself by allowing the paranoia of the situation to take over to the point where you went to the police and ask them if they were investigating you. Between that and you talking about leaving your family, I gotta say you seriously lost me.

I CAN relate though. What folks need to remember is that even though some of us NOW live in legal states that wasn't always the case. I grew for 15 years here in CO >before< the med law was passed. MUCH of that time I walked around in a state of grower paranoia that...I gotta say.... resembles your current mindset.

Back to fact......What ARE the laws for cultivation where you live? Gotta be a way.... hike to the wilderness... a friend's house.... other options ?????

where there's a will..there's a way.

soserthc1

soserthc1

How would it be a major deal? There was nothing left in the house, right? Would the police not have acted were there anything to go on?

It looks like he's just throwing out accusations because he can.
this is true but i moved and was in the process of setting up a entire new room with alot of pheno hunting going on .....So on his end no major deal correct BUT what if they are actually watching me now and its not a made up story ........ Is it worth the gamble with so much to lose is the question and remember I only moved 2 miles away and now own the house now and around here they don't come in rip your plants out and smack you on the wrist ..... like i said if it were just me ....I would roll the dice as i do not fear growing i would actual enjoy telling a judge the benefits of pot over rx meds or beer but do i wanna put my family thru that is the question .... um....this sucks .....but i am currently trying all avenue's to get into the legal end of it somewhere as i was looking to hook up with a company today .... at least legal is getting closer as RI. is now legal as a caregiver and thats about 250 miles from me..... thanks for the ear sea....peace SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

In the "Not harshin' on ya....but" Dept.....

IMO, you screwed yourself by allowing the paranoia of the situation to take over to the point where you went to the police and ask them if they were investigating you. Between that and you talking about leaving your family, I gotta say you seriously lost me.

I CAN relate though. What folks need to remember is that even though some of us NOW live in legal states that wasn't always the case. I grew for 15 years here in CO >before< the med law was passed. MUCH of that time I walked around in a state of grower paranoia that...I gotta say.... resembles your current mindset.

Back to fact......What ARE the laws for cultivation where you live? Gotta be a way.... hike to the wilderness... a friend's house.... other options ?????

where there's a will..there's a way.
Sorry Sky I can ramble in this state of mind for sure ..... let me see if i can give you a kiss summery
1) rented a house for 4 yrs
2) bought my own feb 28th but paid landlord of old home for march (in case there was a issue at settlement - didn't wanna be homeless)
3) start up a bunch of new seedling at new house plus momma's
4) landlord send letter to new home April 20 stating that the narc showed up looking for me on april 10th about a susp of a grow operation (ten days before i received the letter) along with a bunch of other bullshit about why i'm not getting deposit back
5) ok so were 10 days after the police/narc's supposedly showed up . I think about the situation i'm in .... and after considering all the possibilities i decide to eliminate everything ... better safe than sorry

I went to the police dept to show face and state if your looking for me here i am .... and in case i took him (landlord to court) i could say hey I have nothing to hide and do not cultivate mmj and

I hear you on the growing when not aloud part bro as me myself would of said fuck it .... lets roll the dice ... its a plant and i don't fucking care but wife and children 17 & 22 come to mind and i decide like i said eliminate .....

Jersey laws ...... 2010 medical mj passed .... gov corzine signs as he leaves office ..... gov christie steps in and want to be vice pres delays it as long as possible , well the state was approved for 6 disp with only 3 strains with no higher than a 10% thc level and the strictest laws of all states , no self cultivation of any kind

Well 3 almost 4 yrs later 1 disp is open in montclair new jersey - which is outskirts of new york and has a 6 month waiting list to just get a appointment to go to the disp for the privilege of buying a quarter oz of 10% thc mmj for 130$ yes your reading that correctly 130 for a quarter oz

Yes there are some woods and currently there are 5 seedling up and waiting on another 8 .......lol... couldn't help it.....

So looks like i'll get a little outside going - but that is not helping as i want to pheno hunt / breed / make my own crosses / keep mom's and basically grow harmless plants without fear of losing every dime i have.....

ps , I also am not and have never been the most law abiding citizen ....... lets hope i get to actually work at what i'm so passionate about one day without fear.... as i can only imagine what i could do if i didn't have to hide

soserthc1

soserthc1

ps, when you live in a non medical state or a state that is not known for growing , rarely do you have friends that grow nor is it known that you grow as you need to keep your mouth shut or find yourself in my situation ....

sky high

sky high

Preachin to the choir, bro. I went 15 years in solo mode, pre-Internet with no easy info, one grow store in the entire STATE, and no charcoal filters anywhere.....and I had the Sheriff as my neighbor.

But I grew anyway 'cus I couldn't afford to buy weed. @ the time I was raising 2 infants in a brand spanking new house.

just sayin'...it's a well-worn path that many have and still do walk. You either make it happen and take the risk...or you don't.

glad to hear you are at least workin on the jones by doing a woodsy grow. Good luck.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
not in mine either but my wife is insane when it comes to growing and its 2600 bucks . So I get a lawyer and he takes 40% not worth the hassle , time , bullshit ....money aint the issue as i will continue to make it as long as they print it.....

I was implying you have a lawyer write him a letter on your behalf to scare him into giving you your deposit back without problems...you never actually obtain the lawyer. It would probably cost you a couple hundred bucks. Fuck suing him that just brings more attention...just flip the script on the little bitch and get your money...IMO

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
you went to the police?????????????????????

lol damn I missed that part haha your crazy dude

dont fold under questioning

indonesia

indonesia

yeah man dont incriminate yourself, there are plenty of medical states and others pending. my buddy has had two different landlords in seattle walk in on his grow and all they did was tell him to take it down. so it really depends on how good you can read people. if theyre anal middle age people prob dont wanna go there. just gottta judge it and make sure your ventilation is right and that the basement stays in the basement feel me

S

ssteely71

My previous landlord helped herself into my house once "to use the bathroom" while she was doing landscaping. I dont know if she saw my grow, but I moved almost immediately after that.
I believe keep it legal. Thats why I moved to Cali...
I rent and I like cutting holes in walls for my venting/airflow. Its a wise bet to keep drywall repair tools and paint handy lol . I also keep a cheap home airfilter running near where my hidden venting is running to mask any sound.I give the illusion of an uptight clean freak to the landlord,and an antisocial recluse to the neighbors. My trained guard dog keeps most folks from being to nosey....
Im the last person they would suspect of having a little med garden.

I look for places to rent that are privately owned by retirees that live in other cities. If I have a problem they usually call in outside help and never come over....

DAT

DAT

I will never grow in an apt complex again. I did one grow in a 2 bedroom upper apt.. all the way through, it was cool, i got super lucky in every way.. best plant of my life, electricity included. cool neighbors below , ducting out the window.. nothing was said. After that grow i thought, this is awesome... and put up 2 more tents..lol.. it was a super stealth set up.. i kept it clean and as quiet as i could. but the cool neighbor below me moved out and the bitch from hell moved in and that was when everything fell apart. She complained about noise to the management that we we sounded like elephants day and night..a lie, my cool neighbor had comment how we are so quiet, its like no one lived there.... and 3 weeks left to harvest 14 plants, I got a call telling me they were coming in to inspect the subflooring..So i had 2 days to tear everything down. HEARTBREAKING. Im glad i cleaned up everything and got everything out, even my stash, because a K-9 unit ended up sneeking into the apt while the inspection was going on.
I broke my lease and now rent a house from a private owner. it took me a very long time to find the right house. my # 1 concern is neighbors and making sure my ducting in my window is completely out of site. That was the hardest part.. findng a home in the city where you cant see at least one window. Don't forget to try to conceal your HSP with something or grow with LEDs for added security from the pesky porker choppers.:arghh:

indonesia

indonesia

damn. thank god for the fireplace in my basement. its like they built this house just for me:) i hate venting out windows for the whole world to see

Ausgunja23

Ausgunja23

First off people i'm still a bit of a noobi to this site.. but here it goes - from what i read and hear it's all about 'Loose lips Sink ships' So if it was me It wouldnt really matter what or who the landlord was, it would be about keeping my mouth shut and not telling a soul and being to obvious with the setting up. Beside's Ghost79 that's why we have these site's, to brag how big and heavy our plants get :)

peace - prove

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy....Youtube....Never get busted again....former Texas Narc with a lot of good info.:)
He's a character for sure, but......aren't we all.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Make sure your landlord is aware if in legal state and if not be super clean about everything you do , my mistake flushing leaves in the toilet and was discovered by plumber after i left (thou not detailed that way in letter ) but moral of story 1.5 months of security gone .....yes i know should of fought him but sometimes better to cut loses and move on .....

Latest posts

Top Bottom