Large(ish)-scale outdoor grow, head's exploding from analysis paralysis!

• Thread starter slmwise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slmwise

We are about to embark on a decent size outdoor grow of ~200 cbd plants on a plot of 50'x100'. Having never grown on this scale before, we wanted to shy away from the expensive boutique fertilizers but find something in between those and processed salt fertilizers.

I've been doing a bunch of research myself on what's available (best option so far seems to be Jack's but it's a little $$) but between planning out fertilizer, irrigation and germination my head is just exploding from all the possibilities.

Does anyone with experience on this scale of a grow have any recommendations for any brands, recipes, and/or schedules?

We will be making our own teas, fwiw.

Ponky

Ponky

Most people would do rows. And probably use manure. You can get your soil analyzed and then know exactly what you need. Could buy bulk compost or something. Thats a lot of labor. So when you're hiring workers spend some bucks and consult a professional in your area. Or you can grow in hay bales. I'd want to talk to a farmer nearby.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Find landscaper/gravel/compost supply companies in your area. Highly likely one of them offers custom blends in bulk ready to go.

Top Bottom