Large Production Grower new to Canablis

• Thread starter WynterRye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WynterRye

WynterRye

Hi I am a large greenhouse production owner. With the new CO laws i am growing on a trial size.
I have 30 years in the greenhouse. I own a 2.4 acre greenhouse production facility. I do seed, Clones, and tissue culture. Have flood floors, ebb and flow as well as bench growing. I use peat and some different medias to grow in. My main production is annuals.

Camdawg

Camdawg

Well growing pot is like crazy different then anything else something to do with magic npks and mystical microbes you need to do lots of voodoo and study the ways of yoda before even planting a seed otherwise youll just grow a hemp plant.

welcome to the farm lots to learn here make sure you do lots of voodoo hahaha

germinator

germinator

Your ahead of the curve, few hours reading forums your on your way....gl

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Welcome to the farm..what part of CO are ya in?

Paperchase

Paperchase

Welcome to the farm lets see sum pics when u get time .

Chobble

Chobble

I work in professional horticulture as well, much smaller scale (teaching scale) but god your facility sounds like something I could have a hay day in. If you ever need someone with training and knowledge of cannabis, please let me know ;)

Chobble

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
WOW, that sounds like a heavy setup you have out there, If I was you I would buy some books and start reading everything you can about MMJ, also I don't care how bad Azz you setup is, IF your Genetics Are SHIT, they are SHIT!!!, buy/get/borrow. never steal, some of the best genetics you can get your hands on..;)

dilligaf

dilligaf

welcome to the farm...you have already started in the right direction

D

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

nice. always cool to see people with experience else where trying out growing the herb.

E

eldonknutson

Hi I am a large greenhouse production owner. With the new CO laws i am growing on a trial size.
I have 30 years in the greenhouse. I own a 2.4 acre greenhouse production facility. I do seed, Clones, and tissue culture. Have flood floors, ebb and flow as well as bench growing. I use peat and some different medias to grow in. My main production is annuals.

E

eldonknutson

You know all you need to know Its just a weed After 30 years and growing I still do it the same way Lots of love Good genetics And you're rolling baby Don't listen to all the newbies That complicate the shit out of everything

Top Bottom