Larry bird og live resin?

• Thread starter Petrochemical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Was given this in trade for a couple zips of chocolate Thai.
Larry bird og live resin
Larry bird og live resin 2
Larry bird og live resin 3
I was told it wax Larry bird og live resin. My orig provider passed during flu
Does this look similar to live resin to zhose w exp.
How is live resin made? I'd kill for more!

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
20220117 115105
20220117 115219
20220117 115122

Someone at my wife's work moving these...how da fuk does one know if they are legit?

Moshmen

Moshmen

So where I’m at bho extract (wax) is much cheaper than flower and readily available. I personally don’t like the solvents so I’ve opted for a press ( dab press) all natural solvent less product

D6B2FB9A 9B75 42B6 8879 C07A385FD64F
3F94741B E5D4 4DA2 B6A3 E6ED3F438FDE
P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Co2 extraction is very oderous....good taste but is extremely first pull forceful sorta speak to my lungs so solventless are a must. I've found EXTREMELY good efficacy for my nerve pain from a gummy recipe locals were using claiming the gummy bears were injected/made w distillates. Those hit every button....of course I'd bought him out within a month lmaopppp

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I'm not sure but I thought Live Resin was resin made from fresh flower in a dab press?
Nice big lump in that cup if that is what it is 🙂

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm not sure but I thought Live Resin was resin made from fresh flower in a dab press?
Nice big lump in that cup if that is what it is 🙂
Maybe - I’ve tried it and there’s just to much water still in the flower doesn’t work imo - not sure of the live resin thing as far my opinion goes wax is wax , the only difference for me is solvents used or solvent less. Different consistency can be achieved with time and temps can also whip it like butter , me and the wife just press and dab! Lol works great for pain for me

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I really don't know man. I'm flying by the seat of my pants thru this tech. I shared that between 5 adults thar yellow chunk

Moshmen

Moshmen

I really don't know man. I'm flying by the seat of my pants thru this tech. I shared that between 5 adults thar yellow chunk
Concentrates should be readily available? Even in non legal states just may have to ask around

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I have total legal sales already gone into action.....just because folks got the 75k to invest doesn't always mean they have decent product in my experience. I may need to learn how to make my own

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have total legal sales already gone into action.....just because folks got the 75k to invest doesn't always mean they have decent product in my experience. I may need to learn how to make my own
Quality the whole reason I grow and make everything we consume

Top Bottom