Larry OG...Need A Lil Help On the Phenos...

• Thread starter Rocky Top
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

indeed swerve, that hormone is auxin. auxin likes to go to the highest point which is usually the apical meristem or the very top. swerve, when do you stop pinching?

R

Rocky Top

Swerve and Koopa, thanks so much for the tip. How often do you guys "pinch"? Is it just through stretch or longer? I will post some pics soon of my girls as they went into 12/12.

Since this is my first run with these girls, I am not focused on yield as much as quality but I certainly want to yield as much as possible. With tips such as this, it should make my grow even more successful. Thanks again for the info. Just another reason why the Farm is such a valuable resource for us fledgling farmers.

S

Swerve

i stop pinching when the plants crown and there are what i refer to ass lil cotton balls of pistils..

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
i stop pinching when the plants crown and there are what i refer to ass lil cotton balls of pistils..

amen.......ditto. I'll snap some pics later......but I tend to get 10-12 "heads" off of OG.......she ain't no 'low' yielder in my setup.......the sfv, tahoe, and larry/respect have all yielded very well.....nothing but dank! gracias mi amigo!

edit: here we go.....the larry/respect og cut so you can see what I'm talking about......

bf

Larry
K

koopa troopa

OG never ceases to amaze me how such big nuggets can develop on lanky stems. quality control is all i care about... quantity is icing on the cake.

R

Rocky Top

Yup, I am all about quality...at least til I grow OG out a time or 2. Hell, a 3 ounce haul from my Kali Mist is a good yield for me. I just hope I can do the Larry justice. :smoke

Arya

Arya

Hi same thing happened to me currently running 1 Larry it went to flower on its own in week5 like it's an auto Now it's on its 6th week so I turned my hole tent to 12/12 like to harvest all my plants at the same time .hear are some pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom