Larry Og....possible Hermie Or Too Early To Tell

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Dude you need to thin a shitload of that inner growth if you want to get the best results in the future. You'd be looking at lots of airy popcorn crap sucking the life out of the nugs on top. Best to start the process gradually, and prior to going into flower. Just an FYI.
So you're saying I should be lollipopping even more than that? im a week in on pre flower, and 4 days into actual flower since showing sex, you think it's too late to keep trimming up? I really don't wanna dtress it out that much

Irietime

Irietime

So, cookies kush, sour Kosher and Glueberry told me they were definite ladies, but Larry is either slow to show, is a male or a hermie. I bought these from cali conect as feminized, and have heard other people's report more like a 75/25 fem to male ratio. I'm super excited for this, even cut clones, but if this ends up as a hermie the genetics wouldn't be stable enough for me to push the collected clones I have, let me know what you guys think
Looks like a male to me

OGONLY

OGONLY

So you're saying I should be lollipopping even more than that? im a week in on pre flower, and 4 days into actual flower since showing sex, you think it's too late to keep trimming up? I really don't wanna dtress it out that much

You can do it in early flower also. I would take a branch or two every day or every other day starting day 5 of flower and up til the end of week 2 if necessary.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Or if you really hate taking the lower stuff like so many people when they get started. Me included at first. You can always add more light and those bottoms won't end up airy and fluffy. Option 2 if your not a perpetual farmer is to take the uppers when ripe and then lower your light and let the rest finish. That is option 2 because the lowers only get sufficient light at the end. More light is always better if you have it. Good luck mate.

Top Bottom