Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow buddy you are killing it! Great work on both the photography and the grow!

lordjin

lordjin

Wow buddy you are killing it! Great work on both the photography and the grow!

Thanks so much!

Dude, you've found a way to combine two of my most favorite things in life...women and bud! LOL

Great show!!

Grow safe

SDC

Ah, yes... Welcome fellow appreciator of female beauty. I have a very important shoot coming up with a model I've been dying to work with for some time. Will speak of it more in a bit. But for now, here's a few macros at Day 42. How does that grab ya?
Comingsoon
DSCN0614
DSCN0615
DSCN0616
DSCN0618
DSCN0619

flowamasta

flowamasta

u must of cleaned that camera lens jin! cause those pics u really outdone yourself! wow, quality pics, chunking up real fast, looks soo damn skunky!

lordjin

lordjin

u must of cleaned that camera lens jin! cause those pics u really outdone yourself! wow, quality pics, chunking up real fast, looks soo damn skunky!

Cheers, mate. Yes, I think I did wipe the lens now that you mention it.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
A month or so ago someone on this board posted a single photo of a 2 plant scrog just like yours (taken from another board), but it was a money shot showing the whole rig, tops bottoms, lighting, that really gave incredible perspective on the monstrosity of the scrog. Was that your garden?

lordjin

lordjin

A month or so ago someone on this board posted a single photo of a 2 plant scrog just like yours (taken from another board), but it was a money shot showing the whole rig, tops bottoms, lighting, that really gave incredible perspective on the monstrosity of the scrog. Was that your garden?

I don't think so, but the way you tell it, I wish it was.

Is it weird that these pics are making me hungry? :eek:

Hm. Most guys say horny.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome to the Farm, brother- looks like you've made some friends already... Not sure I've ever seen a thread grow so fast as this!
Women. Nuff said.
Weed. Gorgeous, chunky and you've made me a believer in early peak nutes!
Photography. I'm an amateur, I appreciate the work you've done on the shots.
All we're missing is fast cars.

I'm thinkin' Medijuana was sayin' just looking at the pics gets him high and he has the munchies!

I must say I got lucky when I stumbled across this site first. Nothing but 'kind' words for those who labor by the hum of the servers...

flowamasta

flowamasta

Jin you are a master grower, you hold your ground like a pitbull.. this harvest is all going to be a dream man, u will turn into a green monster with envy when you chop those girls!! i'm soo glad we are growing at similar rates! wow, maybe someone will click on my signature link from here ;) it's quiet over at my thread!
it's not quite larry og, or tahoe og, but it is skunk weed!

enjoy peoples, keep it up jin, we are loving life

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah, yes... Welcome fellow appreciator of female beauty. I have a very important shoot coming up with a model I've been dying to work with for some time. Will speak of it more in a bit. But for now, here's a few macros at Day 42. How does that grab ya?[/quote]

:) Me likey!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i was wondering how you got so many responses in so little time, naked chicks...... hahaha jk, loving those shots, very nice camera!! not trying to hijack but how bout a fast car......
S
S2

lordjin

lordjin

Welcome to the Farm, brother- looks like you've made some friends already... Not sure I've ever seen a thread grow so fast as this!
Women. Nuff said.

Weed. Gorgeous, chunky and you've made me a believer in early peak nutes!

Photography. I'm an amateur, I appreciate the work you've done on the shots.

All we're missing is fast cars.

I'm thinkin' Medijuana was sayin' just looking at the pics gets him high and he has the munchies!

I must say I got lucky when I stumbled across this site first. Nothing but 'kind' words for those who labor by the hum of the servers...

Thanks for watching!

Jin you are a master grower, you hold your ground like a pitbull.. this harvest is all going to be a dream man, u will turn into a green monster with envy when you chop those girls!! i'm soo glad we are growing at similar rates! wow, maybe someone will click on my signature link from here it's quiet over at my thread!
it's not quite larry og, or tahoe og, but it is skunk weed!

enjoy peoples, keep it up jin, we are loving life

I don't deserve your kindness.

clip_image001.gif
Me likey!

clip_image001.gif

thanks!
i was wondering how you got so many responses in so little time, naked chicks...... hahaha jk, loving those shots, very nice camera!! not trying to hijack but how bout a fast car...... View attachment 205114View attachment 205115

You found me out!

Breathtaking....
thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom