Larry OG vs. Tahoe OG in Dual Monster Plant System

• Thread starter lordjin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lordjin

lordjin

Thanks, gentelemen.

I apologize for not updating the thread in a few days. Here's a little something from me and Tiffany to ease the pain.
Tiffpromo

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Looking reall nice man. I think i spotted your same log on the tracker? did u get these cuts from PO?

lordjin

lordjin

Ahoy, Farmers!

Terribly sorry for being MIA for a few, but I've been busy. My growing has been delayed once again while I wait for my water-cooled light to arrive, but my plate has been rather full nonetheless.

I'll be doing another photo shoot this Saturday with the luscious Chrissy Marie!

And then the weekend following, I'm scheduled to shoot former Penthouse Pet of the Year, Martina Warren and her brand new tattoo!
L

So who's puttin' in work for the neighborhood? My blog, my blog! Finally something worth blogging about! Stay tuned for more!

lordjin

lordjin

Hey, Famers. Sorry fo the delay in responding. I've been busy lately.

My new water-cooled light just arrived and I'm gonna wire/install/test this weekend.

The larger HPS barely fits:
DSCN0001 102

While the slightly slimmer MH conversion lamp fits on problem:
DSCN0003 49

And you can't fly without wings!
DSCN0005 29

Oh yeah, almost forgot. The shoot with Chrissy went pretty darned well.
KN0A0229RTres

lordjin

lordjin

The MH fits no problem... not on problem. This edit function expires too fast.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

damn soory to hear that. i was checking that out since you got yours. thank you for your review jin.

lordjin

lordjin

damn soory to hear that. i was checking that out since you got yours. thank you for your review jin.

There's a label on the end cap that says it's rated for 1000w hps. The manufacturer instructions say that it'll run with a 50 gallon res no chiller, 25 gallon res with chiller. The bulb heated up 28 gallons of water to 81 degrees and there wasn't much my 1/10hp chiller could do about it.

It might work better with a smaller wattage like 400, but for a 1000w, forget this thing.

And you're welcome.

Top Bottom