(Last post failed)eek 6 flower follow up post for super stunted plants. Havesting soon and need a finishingmethod to maximize yeild for my picky girls

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Week 6 flower photoperiod strain unknown. Temps 75° to 70° RH 53% Medium MG humus n honey, worm castings and dry amendments, silica, pearlite and bio booster.12/12 light cycle heargrow 3000w LED 645 true wattsfull spectrum plus far reds,IR,UV an UVB using samsung diodes(5000 umole at 18 inches!!!)water every 3 days. Feed ff nutes, MG p k booster, molasses n suger. Top dressed with ff ocean forest/happy frog with mycrrazea, worm castings and rice. Budz seem dry. I have experimented with a few defoliation techniques I plan on revegging them after harvest aswell. Any tips for late harvest boosts ?? Im open to all suggestions lmk what yall think of these girls. Go check my first post and look how small n sickly they where......

PK1

PK1

Supporter
is it sleeping time for those girls? if so, why are you shinning white light from the camera on them??? this shockes them

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

To late get what ya got to the finish then improve next round
Roger that my friend, Im thankdul they have produced flower at all!! So if anyone has any suggestions or techniques to maximize the last 2 or 3 weeks for bud production and ripening

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

5k umol is way overkill. You should be around 1500 absolute max at peak of flower and that's with enriched co2. You might want to dial down your light. I've had a single plant produce 20oz under 850ish umol without co2. What's the rest of your environment like? Temps, humidity, amount of airflow in the room, co2 or pulling in fresh air? I see your Temps are good. For the layer part of flower you should taper the humidity down to 45ish then when you flush drop the bottom out as low as you can 30 to 35% is where I usually get it around flush

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you just bring them to the end — when they start putting out an amber trich or two, that's about all you can expect. The die is cast on the yield for this grow, but the potency could be there.

It looks like you've stripped all the growing points off the lower part of the plant. If you attempt to reveg, you will have to leave a couple of buds on it. BTW, revegging doesn't always work when the plants are weak.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

5k umol is way overkill. You should be around 1500 absolute max at peak of flower and that's with enriched co2. You might want to dial down your light. I've had a single plant produce 20oz under 850ish umol without co2. What's the rest of your environment like? Temps, humidity, amount of airflow in the room, co2 or pulling in fresh air? I see your Temps are good. For the layer part of flower you should taper the humidity down to 45ish then when you flush drop the bottom out as low as you can 30 to 35% is where I usually get it around flush
Yes I've recently realized I may have lost yeid due to excessive ppfd. I moved it further back about 2.5 f.I've perfected my environment 2 fans an humidifier rh is 50% light quality is excellent just a bit too much of it lol. I hear u on 35% rh but I've been seriously considering bumping rh to 60% ish to finish cuz my buds seem a bit dry n crispy but I wanna increase yeild n quality and I've heard of so many there's definitely a way to to squeeze more outta these girls.....

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

If you just bring them to the end — when they start putting out an amber trich or two, that's about all you can expect. The die is cast on the yield for this grow, but the potency could be there.

It looks like you've stripped all the growing points off the lower part of the plant. If you attempt to reveg, you will have to leave a couple of buds on it. BTW, revegging doesn't always work when the plants are weak.
They are still pushing white pistils out!!!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

They are still pushing white pistils out!!!
They're not ready to harvest yet.

I don't mean to say those buds won't get bigger than they are now. They will. Those last few weeks add considerable weight and potency. I expect you will have a pleasing product, just not a bin-busing harvest.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

BTW, if you really want to get cuts off of these plants, you can flip back to 18/6 before you harvest. The plants will remain in flower for 10-14 days before starting to reveg. But if you do this, as soon as you see a sign of new growth, harvest all but a few buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom