last site i was a member of was dank den years ago.

• Thread starter T.Pshine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

fuck guy lol I think I need an overhaul too lmao
only thing that saved me from a heart attack was the burning when i breath,i went and seen a doc,went in for a stress test and walked out with 4 valve replacement ,wasnt fun at all hahahah.
now i got the po po watching every move i make,hahahah i be out feeding my deer and see her peeking over the wall at me hahahh i just bust out cause of the little figure you always see in public bathroom of the joker looking over the stall hahahah,ya she on me like a tick wont let me do shit

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

hope things worked out for du
he was having problems about a year before the den closed down ,came over here a few times and like i said hadnt seen him in a while,not sure but think reno still has some his crosses,not sure ,i cant remember he bought his seed bank but they were here too
i hope things worked out for dude..he always seemd stand up to me

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah was always a good dude..i got a couple of his beans as testers and such..hoping for some secret fire
if it his gear it shouldnt be hard to find,i made some from his bubblegirl a few years back crossed with res alien haze turned out pretty good,gave all the bitchs away,had i think 4 people actually run them that i know of,he was working lemon pretty hard last i heard

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hope things worked out for du

i hope things worked out for dude..he always seemd stand up to me
most all the folks that were here went to instagram ,that aint my thing but there still a few of us around

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

most all the folks that were here went to instagram ,that aint my thing but there still a few of us around
i hear that im still stuck in the underground ways..forums are still stretch for me..lol..but with all the chatter out now i figure i can dip into the digital..just dont know about all that i.g. stuff im not a clout chaser i think is a newish statement..but hell its proabably new speech..better than fleek or whatever that shit words were..sorry rant over..lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

not my gig either,i got this button box on my lap and thats as far as i go with it,dont do phones either,mama does all that ,i cant hear much anyway which is a good thing now a days hahahah,laptop is it,these forums and you tube ,net flix hahahahahh

T.Pshine

T.Pshine

not my gig either,i got this button box on my lap and thats as far as i go with it,dont do phones either,mama does all that ,i cant hear much anyway which is a good thing now a days hahahah,laptop is it,these forums and you tube ,net flix hahahahahh
amen to that brother

Latest posts

Top Bottom