Last week of flowering lost power for9 hrs now

• Thread starter Guiltydwight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Lost power 4am and still out as of now wasn't to sure what to do,so I chopped them. What could I have done differently if it occurs again?. I was at about 30%amber trhicones so I'm not to worried about that, but I need to be ready to deal with it if it happens again have a good night everyone

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lost power 4am and still out as of now wasn't to sure what to do,so I chopped them. What could I have done differently if it occurs again?. I was at about 30%amber trhicones so I'm not to worried about that, but I need to be ready to deal with it if it happens again have a good night everyone
Whenever my power has gone out, i put my magnetic flashlights inside my tents just to keep the light cycle going and everything has worked out fine.

Anthem

Anthem

There is no problem with light going out during your regular light cycle, especially that late in the flower cycle.
What causes tge most problems in lights on during darkness

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

There is no problem with light going out during your regular light cycle, especially that late in the flower cycle.
What causes tge most problems in lights on during darkness
Allright thanks for the quick response those are good tips ,for maintaining light cycle,and it didn't go on while it was suppose to be dark,I just unzipped the tent door to let stuff breathe in there

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Allright thanks for the quick response those are good tips ,for maintaining light cycle,and it didn't go on while it was suppose to be dark,I just unzipped the tent door to let stuff breathe in there
Extra dark on flowering plants is no big deal, especially at the end of their cycle.....in veg though if its out for a few days or they don't get light at all for a few days they'll flip ready or not......I'd say vegging girls need the light more to keep them in veg . We went through a hurricane this year and lost power for a few days, my gen only runs 11 hrs at a time and I had a 10 week flowering Gelato that sat in the shade for 4+ days.....(no big light just reflection off lights in my tent)..... before I harvested it and I think it got stickier and darker over that time....I'm going to try and repeat that to see if leaving 1 on my work bench instead of under the light the last 4-5 days and see if it does anything or it was just a brain fart.

Guiltydwight

Guiltydwight

Extra dark on flowering plants is no big deal, especially at the end of their cycle.....in veg though if its out for a few days or they don't get light at all for a few days they'll flip ready or not......I'd say vegging girls need the light more to keep them in veg . We went through a hurricane this year and lost power for a few days, my gen only runs 11 hrs at a time and I had a 10 week flowering Gelato that sat in the shade for 4+ days.....(no big light just reflection off lights in my tent)..... before I harvested it and I think it got stickier and darker over that time....I'm going to try and repeat that to see if leaving 1 on my work bench instead of under the light the last 4-5 days and see if it does anything or it was just a brain fart.
Right on thanks that's a big relief and learned something new thanks again

Top Bottom