Late 80's Skunk That Reeks Of Roadkillroadkill

• Thread starter bluebully420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shonuff305

E="bluebully420, post: 1371845, member: 63920"]This cut of skunk is from the later part of the 80's originating in and around the northern part of California it was kept and held very tightly and never ran in a large group due to the smell as the legality issues were a problem so my uncle kept the cut as his favorite headstash. It is quite impressive as a small baggy of this stuff can be smelled in my pocket in a room that has a few[/QUOTE]
Whats the name of it. N where can I get it.

S

shonuff305

Ok. I jus ordered Fallen angel n rollex from attitude. N got shoreline beans 4 free. Buts wht anotha stinker.

G

gerardbutler79

The roadkill smell on this girl gets deeper and funkier after a good curing, the best and closest to the original rks ive seen in years

Hey bluebully nice score. Are you familiar with other loud strains n cuts? I always use original diesel (Chemdog 91 x MSS) as the standard reference point for pungency when comparing the funk. Have yet to score anything louder in smell than original D so this RKS everyone raves about seems like a good contender.

Last edited:
bluebully420

bluebully420

Hey bluebully nice score. Are you familiar with other loud strains n cuts? I always use original diesel (Chemdog 91 x MSS) as the standard reference point for pungency when comparing the funk. Have yet to score anything louder in smell than original D so this RKS everyone raves about seems like a good contender.

My thing is there is no significant proof that this cut is the true rks other.than the time period wich it came from the area it came.from and the people that it came from i do however no one thing that this is by far the strongest smelling skunk smell ive ever smelled and its become the strain weve judged smell by for years the smell is strong enough that we do not run her in high numbers even with the best carbon filters in town we chose to keep her a personal smoke with close friends getting her, there is no lemon no orange no citrus no sweet at all its a pure skunk smell and when trimming the fresh plant its very very very pungent so pungent greasy and foul imagine nasty underarm body sweaty funk and a dead skunk being rubbed all over that arm pit that its fun and not fun to trim. As for diesle ive never had the pleasure to run a real deal diesle aka Chemdog 91 x mass s. skunk. Ive been after.a diesle the chem91skva mass s. Skunk and a purests pure og. I like smells and taste and the taste to linger. The taste us important but honestly the high is what its all about and the skunk is a very nice escape of reality a nice head high balanced with a awsome body stone full on couch lock but with the ability to have a productive day if you dont make the mistake and take a seat

SourDank

SourDank

My thing is there is no significant proof that this cut is the true rks other.than the time period wich it came from the area it came.from and the people that it came from i do however no one thing that this is by far the strongest smelling skunk smell ive ever smelled and its become the strain weve judged smell by for years the smell is strong enough that we do not run her in high numbers even with the best carbon filters in town we chose to keep her a personal smoke with close friends getting her, there is no lemon no orange no citrus no sweet at all its a pure skunk smell and when trimming the fresh plant its very very very pungent so pungent greasy and foul imagine nasty underarm body sweaty funk and a dead skunk being rubbed all over that arm pit that its fun and not fun to trim. As for diesle ive never had the pleasure to run a real deal diesle aka Chemdog 91 x mass s. skunk. Ive been after.a diesle the chem91skva mass s. Skunk and a purests pure og. I like smells and taste and the taste to linger. The taste us important but honestly the high is what its all about and the skunk is a very nice escape of reality a nice head high balanced with a awsome body stone full on couch lock but with the ability to have a productive day if you dont make the mistake and take a seat
That sounds like the perfect skunk plant, no fruity sweet nonsense. Not that I don't love a nice fruity girl but sure as shit not when I'm looking thru skunk strains.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

post some more pics

you still have this cut or what?

The RKS we saw in CO was straight skunk as fuck. Had to keep it jarred and you could still smell the rankness. We kept empty jars that still just reeked a yr after any bud had been in them.

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

That sounds great do you still have that cut ? Any pictires ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom