Late flower deficiency... what do you think it is?

• Thread starter N.commisso8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N.commisso8

N.commisso8

Happy Sunday!

I've been trying every trick in the book for the last month trying to get this thing to green up...

5 gallon bag
FFOF topdressed every 4 weeks with worm castings. Flora nova bloom + terpinator + calmag every other feeding. Blackstrap molasses + seltzer water twice so far during flower.

Harvest is about 3 weeks away.

FEEDING PH around 6.7 to keep runoff ph around 6.3. Runoff is 950ish ppm which I believe is low but I already feed what I believe is a good amount of nutes. There must he something I'm missing. Several other strains in the crop, some performing better but generally feel I'm lacking a key ingredient at this point in the grow.

Late flower deficiency what do you think it is
N.commisso8

N.commisso8

N and maybe mg - no worries its fine.
So I don't want to sound arrogant because I'm a super novice, but it clearly is lacking in nitrogen, thus the light color. I haven't found a single strain that I can see grows this light. With that said, proper PH, worm castings top dress, nitrogen value in Flora Nova as well as seltzer, molasses to drive nute uptake... I can't imagine how it could be lacking aside from one thing I haven't been able to find clear advice on.

Sources say it is important to water to the point of runoff to avoid salt buildup from excess unused nutes. I did not do this for the first 9 weeks so I'm almost positive I created a lockout. I have not been able to find a source that explains exactly how to flush to correct the lockout. Hiw much water/how much new nutes to reintroduce after flushing. I imagine it's too late to correct it with a full flush now, and it is stacking up pretty nicely despite the limeyness.

Saticoy

Saticoy

So I don't want to sound arrogant because I'm a super novice, but it clearly is lacking in nitrogen, thus the light color. I haven't found a single strain that I can see grows this light. With that said, proper PH, worm castings top dress, nitrogen value in Flora Nova as well as seltzer, molasses to drive nute uptake... I can't imagine how it could be lacking aside from one thing I haven't been able to find clear advice on.

Sources say it is important to water to the point of runoff to avoid salt buildup from excess unused nutes. I did not do this for the first 9 weeks so I'm almost positive I created a lockout. I have not been able to find a source that explains exactly how to flush to correct the lockout. Hiw much water/how much new nutes to reintroduce after flushing. I imagine it's too late to correct it with a full flush now, and it is stacking up pretty nicely despite the limeyness.
Happy Sunday!

I've been trying every trick in the book for the last month trying to get this thing to green up...

5 gallon bag
FFOF topdressed every 4 weeks with worm castings. Flora nova bloom + terpinator + calmag every other feeding. Blackstrap molasses + seltzer water twice so far during flower.

FEEDING PH around 6.7 to keep runoff ph around 6.3. Runoff is 950ish ppm which I believe is low but I already feed what I believe is a good amount of nutes. There must he something I'm missing. Several other strains in the crop, some performing better but generally feel I'm lacking a key ingredient at this point in the grow.
MayBe your buds are ripe and sucking the nutrients up from the fan leaves. Let’s get a closer look at your colas.

Saticoy

Saticoy

I think either your not feeding them right, or to little. They look Good and still need to fill in. Don’t stress on cutting to late. Are you feeding them?

N.commisso8

N.commisso8

I think either your not feeding them right, or to little. They look Good and still need to fill in. Don’t stress on cutting to late. Are you feeding them?
On the 20th I fed 1.5 tbsp/gal flora nova bloom + 10 ml/gal terpinator + 2 ml/gal about 2 gallons total.

Yesterday I fed 3 litres seltzer with 1.5 tbsp blackstrap molasses.

Saticoy

Saticoy

I would just feed one week more and the last 2 or 3 weeks flush. The buds look good. It’s only your fan leaves.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Happy Sunday!

5 gallon bag

Doesn't seem like you're feeding it much nitrogen, that's likely why it's pale. GH is a 3 part nutrient system

growsince79

growsince79

It deffenintly lacking N. The time to add was 4-5 weeks ago. This late in the game I'd leave it alone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom